QVC Beauty Channel - What is the Point...?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
That's it really - I mean what IS the point. :wonder:
We all know its made up of repeats of presentations aired on normal QVC, but its just the SAME few repeats over and over and over again. I had a Laura Geller hour on as background noise a while back and they repeated the same presentations of the same items more than once in the space of the hour, which quite frankly is a bit shite, isn't it? It seems to me they just have a couple of dozen items on a loop, interspersed with cringeworthy intros from assorted guests and presenters. Surely they'd sell more stuff if they varied it a bit???

I have never watched the Beauty channel but there again I don't buy beauty products. I tell a lie. I do buy SBC but don't really class it as beauty products anyway.

The thing is that airtime on these channels must cost a small fortune and who do you think is paying for it at the end of the day - US- Joe Customer - that's who.

I flick through the shopping channels from time to time. Whenever I land on Q Beauty it always seems to be Perricone

The only plus point is the re-showing of items on easypay which is honoured on the website...if it's something you're after. Otherwise it's just one of those channels I flick thru on Sky until I hit the film preview channel. I bet even fewer people watch the "Style" channel via the red active bu''on! Anyone watched that, ever?

Jude xx

The only plus point is the re-showing of items on easypay which is honoured on the website...if it's something you're after. Otherwise it's just one of those channels I flick thru on Sky until I hit the film preview channel. I bet even fewer people watch the "Style" channel via the red active bu''on! Anyone watched that, ever?

Jude xx

Didn't even know it was there!

Its so badly edited - the way they just cut and move to another product half way through a demo is terrible!

Also, what the programme guide says is showing (eg: Elemis) is never the same as what is actually showing!

Latest posts

Back