QVC Beauty Bash Jan 21st

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sued

Registered Shopper
I ahve obviously been spending too much money in the beauty dept now as have been invited to this. Anyone else had an invite?

I was just wondering the other day if anyone had been invited to the NYNY event this time.

The invite was to the QVC Beauty Bash - not NYNY - so they've changed the name? or the format?

Oh well, not a good enough customer then...don't even get TSV postcards these days! Bank is happier though

No invite for me, i would love to have gone.

Have a great time sued and please tell us all about it afterwards

Beauty Bash is what QVC US call it.

But their's is a draw with all customers entering in and the chosen ones booking packages for hotels etc and being able to have lunch or evening meal with the vendors. So people like Laura Geller, Mally, Denis etc joining them.

I didn't buy anything for six months once and I got a letter checking if I was happy with their services. :eek::D

I got my invitation

Hi :D all,
I got my Beauty Bash invitation for 21st January from 2:15pm to 6pm at the usual venue. I went to a NYNY event two years ago, but I couldn't go last year and had to decline. I thought that would stop me being invited again, but not the case, obviously. I spend much less on Beauty as I did before FARTing so I don't think it relates to how much you spend.
It is a costly business to attend however, as I have to get the train to Derby where my guest - my daughter-in-law will pick me up and take me to their home to stay overnight the day before and then we get the train to Euston from Lichfield and back on the actual day and home the day after. Even with advanced fares, the tickets have cost about £80. Still, it is cheaper than an overnight stay in London and I get to spend time with my son, DIL and baby Frazer, so I am not complaining!
I always think January is a bit flat, so it will be nice to have something to look forward to after Christmas!
:):):)

well I think it's disgusting not inviting me as it's my birthday that day! I've never been invited to anything though so not too much of a surprise x

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
SIX MONTHS! OMG, what was going on there then LA'k?

I 'ad the 'ump with QVC after being sent used items, missing items, waiting 3 weeks for delivery, and being mis-sold things onscreen and not getting all the postage back.

:mysmilie_1991:

I 'ad the 'ump with QVC after being sent used items, missing items, waiting 3 weeks for delivery, and being mis-sold things onscreen and not getting all the postage back.

:mysmilie_1991:

Oh I see. You must have forgiven them afterwards though eh?:mysmilie_696:

Hi :D all,
I got my Beauty Bash invitation for 21st January from 2:15pm to 6pm at the usual venue. I went to a NYNY event two years ago, but I couldn't go last year and had to decline. I thought that would stop me being invited again, but not the case, obviously. I spend much less on Beauty as I did before FARTing so I don't think it relates to how much you spend.
It is a costly business to attend however, as I have to get the train to Derby where my guest - my daughter-in-law will pick me up and take me to their home to stay overnight the day before and then we get the train to Euston from Lichfield and back on the actual day and home the day after. Even with advanced fares, the tickets have cost about £80. Still, it is cheaper than an overnight stay in London and I get to spend time with my son, DIL and baby Frazer, so I am not complaining!
I always think January is a bit flat, so it will be nice to have something to look forward to after Christmas!
:):):)

Ooooooo you lucky thing Plint, I have only ever had the one invite but loved every minute of the day. Enjoy it and have a lovely time with your family. x

Latest posts

Back