Qvc Beauty Awards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, we have Lidl seems you have one or the other.

I live on the outskirts of a small town and we’ve got two Lidl stores, one Aldi and an Asda as well as a small Sainsbury, small Coop, a Tesco express and a Premier store 😳 as well as a large retail park with loads of well known shops like L’occitane, Joules, Pandora etc etc. Nothing to rave about in the High Street though.

My only gripe about C&P losing the award is that they lost it to flaming Elemis. God, I'll bet Keeley is rubbing her hands together with delight at that.
I’ve just had a look at the winners and Elemis appear to have won in 5 categories! The fragrant Keeley will actually be beyond unbearable.

Are Elemis really that good? Surely it can’t be down to Keeley’s selling style? Or is it just because Q put something of theirs forward in as many categories as possible? If Elemis ever bring out a nose hair trimmer, QVC will have a Best Nose Hair Trimmer the following year.

It is a brand that is loved by many, no just QVC customers out there online easy to buy. We had a counter in Debenhams, so it went when they closed. It was a gold mine according to the SA I knew who worked there. I was told recently they are coming back to Belfast, so not sure if in House of Fraser or a stand-alone store in Belfast?

My Burmese breeder her daughter opened a spa/salon in the coach house, and it is always winning awards. It is an Elemis salon, never used it but anytime I phoned the breeder who I knew for years she was answering the phones in the salon for her daughter. Elemis have been on cruise ships for years, hence the excitement when the brand started on QVC US.

As I have said, I still use some Elemis products, usually ones that have been around for years, not the newer releases. Since L'Occitane bought them, they seem to be pushing out new ranges endlessly

Latest posts

Back