QVC Beauty Awards 2011 - The Winners

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its only a stupid awards show, its not vogue or vanity fair rating the items so why does it matter. Yes the people on Keely's page need to wise up, they are talking as thought its a personal affront to her, why though? she only works as an elemis advisor (on qvc) she doesn't own the brand.

Maybe I am a little naive here :thinking:, but I can not see why it should be rigged. The point is to get publicity for the product and to get people to talk about it - which it most certainly does ( at least I think that is the point of these award thingies) - possibly now I am being to critical :thinking:?

Welcome Shiny, its a lot of fun here :hi::rock:

Hi WildRose :hi:

lots of fun? is that what you call it? :grin: ha ha

So Pro-Collagen came second , That's not going to make Keeley's gang feel any better Alison... :nod:

Welcome to the forum by the way Shiny!!!

Well my QVC beauty purchases are now very few and far between! Their prices are high, P+P is extortionate, the choice is restrictive, and the performances of the products often leave a lot to be desired!

I am currently using Eve Lom cleanser, the Olay Professional skincare range ( I know, I know, I hear you all take deep intakes of breath muttering Olay?), Clinique moisture surge tinted moisturiser ( which is fab-u-lous) my Urban Decay Naked palette ( which is THE BEST value eye shadow palette I have ever used, so I bought 3) Clarins bronzer , Cliniques Chubby Lip Pencil, and my beloved MAC haughty and naughty mascara!

I must confess rather boastfully, that DD managed to purchase on flash presale Benefits ne They're Real! mascara which gets awesome reviews, I cant wait to try it tomorrow as I'm working!

Will be interested to see what you think of it. A blog I follow had it and her lashes were amazing.

So Pro-Collagen came second , That's not going to make Keeley's gang feel any better Alison... :nod:

Welcome to the forum by the way Shiny!!!

Hi DarJos :hi:

Thanks for the welcome, nice to 'meet' you aswell.

Shiny

Let's face it, Liz Earle is cheap and cheerful so it's bound to get the most votes - notice how Perricone wasn't in the running.

Why are people writing on the QVC FB wall "Why didn't Elemis win?" and screaming fix because Elemis and their beloved keeley won sweet fa!. The winners have been chosen , the awards given out , nothing is going to change the results so please GET OVER IT!!!

Latest posts

Back