QVC Beauty Awards 2011 - The Winners

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Call me horrible but I am over the moon that Keeley Aydin & Elemis have won sweet fa as her constant pleas for votes on FB were getting tiresome.. Just got a friend to post the link on the QVC FB page as I don't post on there anymore which she has now done so the s**t is about to hit the fan with the Elemis gang!!

Okay, I am a bitch but on Keeley's facebook people are wishing her good luck for tomorrow. I posted the results where up on QVC website and Elemis didn't win. :wink:

Am I bad?????

I use Elemis but cannot stand pettyness over different cosmetic brands.

Okay, I am a bitch but on Keeley's facebook people are wishing her good luck for tomorrow. I posted the results where up on QVC website and Elemis didn't win. :wink:

Am I bad?????

No you did the right thing Donna.. Keeley's page have been and will be completely bitchy towards LE's success this year. one thing they need to get into their heads is that it isn't about Keeley it's about the products , why is Keeley heralded as some sort of saint? Yes she's a working mother but forgive me for saying this her and her husband (Doesn't he work in Harrods? or did he train there) aren't short of a bob or two There's just something about Keeley I don't like..

Well my QVC beauty purchases are now very few and far between! Their prices are high, P+P is extortionate, the choice is restrictive, and the performances of the products often leave a lot to be desired!

I am currently using Eve Lom cleanser, the Olay Professional skincare range ( I know, I know, I hear you all take deep intakes of breath muttering Olay?), Clinique moisture surge tinted moisturiser ( which is fab-u-lous) my Urban Decay Naked palette ( which is THE BEST value eye shadow palette I have ever used, so I bought 3) Clarins bronzer , Cliniques Chubby Lip Pencil, and my beloved MAC haughty and naughty mascara!

I must confess rather boastfully, that DD managed to purchase on flash presale Benefits ne They're Real! mascara which gets awesome reviews, I cant wait to try it tomorrow as I'm working!

No you are not. I find her OK, although she is rumoured to be a snooty madam behind the scenes and lets face it, we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. I use a lot of the range, not everything though. The things I use have made more difference to my skin than any other range, including the more expensive ranges I tried from QVC.

Thanks for that Itchy. I don't buy everything from her range either - only the ones that suit my skin and work for me. I had no idea Liz is rumoured to be a snooty madam but I'm relatively new to forum. I am suprised by this as she comes across as genuine and nice, but in all honesty, unless we are friends or work with her then none of us know what she is really like.

Am I bad?????

I don't think you're bad either. There is no need for all this pettyness. A brand should have enough confidence in its own products without resorting to putting other ones down!

I think that most of us use a mixture of brands of skincare and make up and very few would just stick to one brand exclusively.I watched a programme years ago about shopping habits surrounding cosmetics and such like,one woman on there said she only used YSL products---make up ,skincare,perfume,etc. she said how wonderful the YSL girls were on the counter she always went to [big London store] and she was on first name terms with all of them and would feel terribly disloyal if she even considered using another brand. sounds like those Elemis and Keeley fanatics to me .

Thanks for that Itchy. I don't buy everything from her range either - only the ones that suit my skin and work for me. I had no idea Liz is rumoured to be a snooty madam but I'm relatively new to forum. I am suprised by this as she comes across as genuine and nice, but in all honesty, unless we are friends or work with her then none of us know what she is really like.

Gone are the days when I spend my hard earned money on things because I like the person selling it, I have had my fingers burnt a few times. If i find something that really works for me and I purchase it over and over, it is nothing to do with who is facing me on the TV.

I find Cathy from Prai rather strange, but I use her pure Prai Serum and neck cream and I love them both.

I notice Decleor did not win anything either.

You mean that the best all time ever invented in the world cleanser according to Fiona Brackenbury got diddly squat:giggle:

Something smells here IMO. Too much LE

Last edited:
Am I being blind but wasn't there a category called customer's choice or something along those lines? Have those results been published?

It's started on the QVC FB page "Rubbish winners some ov them. Same old same old! Poor keeley xx" to name but a few... For the life of me I can't understand why Keeley is seen as some kind of Mother Teresa:dull::puke::yawn::wonder:

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish won that one Nail Princess. Notice Ojon didn't win too , I wonder if it was a protest vote re the reformulations? Even though BE won 3 Lee has posted that she nor SJ can make it as they are attending a wedding plus SJ turns ?? tomorrow so v nice Birthday surprise for SJ.

ME AGAIN!!!

Keeley's just posted this "Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC
Well Done to all the QVC Award Winners there are some great products on QVC and so much deserved winners .Thank you to everyone who voted for Elemis really appreciate you taking the time, always next year !"

Someone's explained why Keeley is so sainted "i just love my elemis and so does my skin so even though they havent won anything the products are still 100% winners for me and i wont be buying any other brand. Its not just the products its also the personal tips and help that keeley gives that makes it worth more than any other brand tor me."

Keeley is such a sarcastic cow in her response to Donna posting that Elemis had won no awards at all (that's the way I see it) "Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC Thanks Donna thank goodness your on the ball, good to keep us updated."

Last edited:
I only get Elemis when it is in a TSV/on special. Would never pay full price for it. Had sets that have included the 'must haves' eg the milk bath and I must admit I think 'thank goodness I never paid full price for that'!!

Did love the Alice Temperley set- but just the bag- so I got it on ebay for a tenner!!!

I use other beauty websites for Elemis- there was one set (I think it was on feelunique) with day and night pro collagen, mini radiance cleanser stuff, face mitt and some some other minis (1/3 size types) for about £49 (sure its still around).

As for Keeley, I like the blue colour of her 'therapist dress', not much else to say!

This comment has got me thinking purely because of the last bit? " what a pile of sh*te (sorry) but come on guys? Liz Earle AGAIN!! I wouldn't mind but its not that good and she has sold her company to Avon. I think it's rigged. I have threatened it before and I may go through with it..I am going to complain to my MP!! Gutte Keeley, truley gutted and I can admit now I voted more than once!!!! Oops!! U r still a winner in the FB angels eyes xxxxxxx" Sorry but how could you vote more than once? Must be using more than one pc to vote....

This comment has got me thinking purely because of the last bit? " what a pile of sh*te (sorry) but come on guys? Liz Earle AGAIN!! I wouldn't mind but its not that good and she has sold her company to Avon. I think it's rigged. I have threatened it before and I may go through with it..I am going to complain to my MP!! Gutte Keeley, truley gutted and I can admit now I voted more than once!!!! Oops!! U r still a winner in the FB angels eyes xxxxxxx" Sorry but how could you vote more than once? Must be using more than one pc to vote....

Seems to be getting a bit worked up over an award doesn't she. There are more horrible things going on in the world today. As for Liz Earle she can't say its not that good.....works for a lot of people otherwise we wouldn't buy it. Just doesn't suit everyone and not all of it suits me and I wouldn't expect it to. As already posted, you pick and choose the best from different brands. She couldn't say that Elemis will suit every person who tries it. That would be ridiculous!

Well said this lady on Keeley's page for this comment " Come on ladies the QVC awards are voted for by the viewers, if Liz Earle won then it's because it has more fans. Sorry personally but PCMC does nothing for me, I prefer Superskin or Gatineau. Sour grapes & all that!!" "oh sorry I forgot, Avon probably rigged the vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Bet this poor lady will be torn to pieces now by Keeley's lynch-mob.

Latest posts

Back