Qvc app

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mollie

Registered Shopper
Hello everybody - I logged on to the qvc Website and there is a message that if you purchase something for £30 via the qvc app you get £5 off. Today only. Didn't read all the t+c's but if you can use for the big deals (I'm thinking l'occitaine 🤔😁) maybe tempting .....

I saw that as well, but there’s nothing that I want or need.

I saw that as well, but there’s nothing that I want or need.
Me too- I went on web to see on the TV scedule whether there were any Harry slatkin candles scheduled. I think he might have left qvc as there have only been left overs in clearance for ages 🙁 ....but then I saw the l'occitane and the dreaded temptation popped in my brain...but have decided to be strong!😁

Me too- I went on web to see on the TV scedule whether there were any Harry slatkin candles scheduled. I think he might have left qvc as there have only been left overs in clearance for ages 🙁 ....but then I saw the l'occitane and the dreaded temptation popped in my brain...but have decided to be strong!😁
Just had a look under Brands and he is not on there now.

Just had a look under Brands and he is not on there now.
Thanks Suki - I didn't know about a brand section ...at least I now know thanks to you and won't keep checking the TV schedule 😄 I enjoyed his candles and thanks to recommendations on this forum (especially from Boffy) I got some great bargains - one was a duo of huge Eucalyptus candles that I was saving to use in the hot humid summer months as would be refreshing. Maybe I'll use next year 🤔 🤣😉

Latest posts

Back