QVC and fauklty goods

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sandyf

Registered Shopper
Have QVC changed the return policy for faulty goods? When I've received faulty items in the past which have been delivered by Hermes I have been told to stick the returns label on the package and QVC would arrange for Hermes to collect it.

Hermes delivered a package today, the item was faulty and when I rang to complain I was told that as it was under 4 kilos I would have to wait for a pre paid sticker and then take it to the Post Office. This annoyed me and I asked to speak to someone in authority and was told that a line manager would ring me within an hour. That was well over an hour ago. If this is going to be the policy from now on I won't be purchasing anything from them again.

Probably is correct as I have had to wait for them to send a postage label when the item is relatively light item.

Send them an email to [email protected] (rather than their web contact form so you can keep a record) state that the item is faulty and, as it was delivered by Hermes you want Hermes to collect it. You can mention that the promised call back never happened but just keep it brief and professional. I find emailing seems to prompt a more reasonable response that I get on the phone to CS.
If you want a replacement rather than a refund (incl postage) say so in your email because they tend to process returns a refunds unless you spell it out that you want a replacement, even then you sometimes get a refund!

Slightly OT but I've noticed on their returns slips, it states that QVC will now only collect items of 15 kilos and over, unless faulty. That's quite a hefty increase from the 4 kilo limit it used to be. I guess they want to save more money on those collections. Never mind the customers, eh?

Latest posts

Back