Quiet Form

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We've all been having a party at JF's second home to celebrate her girlfriend's son's origami teacher getting a 5th kipling bag for his outside lav.

What: weren't you invited? :wonder:

I'm here!

Q is not very inspiring these days so fewer threads are being started. That's my theory anyway.
I mean, another Northern Nights TSV! :yawn:
I've got a double bed with a king sized duvet. The other beds in the house are 4 footers with king size duvets so these bed bundles are useless as far as I am concerned.

Same here......we can't be the only two with this combination. It's so annoying having a huge fitted sheet. I find it hard enough to change the bed anyway. I have two NN flannelette sets and got so fed up trying to get rid of all the surplus material on the bottom sheet that I have now cut off all the elastic and use them as a flat sheet. I know it's a funny shape....but it works for me.

We've all been having a party at JF's second home to celebrate her girlfriend's son's origami teacher getting a 5th kipling bag for his outside lav.

What: weren't you invited? :wonder:

gemma - i told you last time, that dancing on the table would get us in trouble!

I'm here!

Q is not very inspiring these days so fewer threads are being started. That's my theory anyway.
I mean, another Northern Nights TSV! :yawn:
I've got a double bed with a king sized duvet. The other beds in the house are 4 footers with king size duvets so these bed bundles are useless as far as I am concerned.

I think you're right minim. It's all so very boring now isn't it? At least we'll be saving some money. Mind you I only bought one thing last year.

gemma - i told you last time, that dancing on the table would get us in trouble!

Yes,Janie, and I don't think my attempt at pole dancing went down too well, especially when I mistook JF for the pole. Should have gone to Specsavers!

Latest posts

Back