Quidco and QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Makes you wonder if 'the powers that be' read this thread! Very coincidental or am I just a suspicious person...

The only problems I have ever had with Quidco have been with QVC payments. Just checked my Quidco account and I too have had some payments confirmed but only up to November of last year there are still a lot in tracked status. If they don't want to pay then they shouldn't be on the cash back sites its not as if they are there without knowing about it

I have just had all of mine confirmed now and they have confirmed they will pay on their next payment run being 15th May, I did have to complain a little to them but thankfully it has all been sorted now.

I dont use Quidco but there is a similar thread about Topcashback and QVC
I have just been paid for all transactions up to the end of January
I think TCB have changed their estimated dates to reflect how long the cashback is taking for QVC transactions
it now says on my account that the average is 17 weeks and 1 day.

I think QVC are waiting up to 6 months incase anyone returns anything faulty etc
because I had an item recently that was confirmed changed to zero because the item was replaced
I am not happy about this as I still bought the item but because QVC put a new order through for the
replacement over the phone it looks like I wont get the cashback for this transaction

Makes you wonder if 'the powers that be' read this thread! Very coincidental or am I just a suspicious person...

I'm thinking along the same lines as you. We wait ages for the cashback and then after two threads about it the payout is suddenly confirmed .......... and the delay wasn't down to Quidco in my opinion.

I've just double checked my Quidco account and cashback has been confirmed on all my QVC orders since last September, with the exception of two purchases in February which are still showing as 'tracked.'

All but one of my transactions back to last September are showing as confirmed. The exception is one which was declined as I returned the product. Hopefully payment will be made before much longer as some of these transactions are now 8 months old.

I have had a load confirmed too. I don't really mind it all coming at once because instead of little drips and drabs of money that I hardly notice, I have enough to spend it on something.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

I just happened to check my Quidco account and nothing has been paid by QVC since May!

Although that's not the oldest....I have L'Occitane transactions in 'tracked' status dating back to last December!

Anyone else got the same problem?

I just happened to check my Quidco account and nothing has been paid by QVC since May!

Although that's not the oldest....I have L'Occitane transactions in 'tracked' status dating back to last December!

Anyone else got the same problem?

Same here for both!!!

My transactions from Sept last year took till around April/May this year to get paid. And I have had nothing since then so was hoping it was just slow again. A bit disappointed as I have a £15 transaction for a tsv camera I bought in May and would love to get this one paid as it is a nice large amount :confused:

In October I changed to Topcashback because they don't take the £5 yearly fee . Haven't been paid yet though .

Latest posts

Back