Question on TSV's please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
Once a TSV has gone waitlist does anyone know if QVC actually get these back in when you go on waitlist for them or is it unlikely.

I paid for a item yesterday and now the item is showing as waitlist so I am on the waitlist for it. I am wondering if to cancel it or wait. I am currently waiting for the money that had been authorised to show back on my bank account as it is floating somewhere in Cybersapce for 7 days till the bank realise that nothing has been brought.

Once a TSV has gone waitlist does anyone know if QVC actually get these back in when you go on waitlist for them or is it unlikely.

I paid for a item yesterday and now the item is showing as waitlist so I am on the waitlist for it. I am wondering if to cancel it or wait. I am currently waiting for the money that had been authorised to show back on my bank account as it is floating somewhere in Cybersapce for 7 days till the bank realise that nothing has been brought.

Dazzler, as far as I'm aware QVC don't take any money when you go on waitlist for an item. They wait until it's back in stock and take the money when they actually despatch it to you. When you place your waitlist order they take your credit/debit card details but not the actual money.

I've been on waitlist for quite a few things, some of which have come back into stock and I've received and some which haven't and I've had a letter/email telling me the order has been cancelled because they cannot get more stock. The annoying thing is that in the latter case, often the item does come back into stock again at a later date but is then shown at the original price and not the TSV price. I think they do this so you have to pay the full price and not the price you would have paid if they'd kept the waitlist open.

Dazzler, as far as I'm aware QVC don't take any money when you go on waitlist for an item. They wait until it's back in stock and take the money when they actually despatch it to you. When you place your waitlist order they take your credit/debit card details but not the actual money.

I've been on waitlist for quite a few things, some of which have come back into stock and I've received and some which haven't and I've had a letter/email telling me the order has been cancelled because they cannot get more stock. The annoying thing is that in the latter case, often the item does come back into stock again at a later date but is then shown at the original price and not the TSV price. I think they do this so you have to pay the full price and not the price you would have paid if they'd kept the waitlist open.

Hi Toadette yes that is correct they dont take the money till they desptach from waitlist. But they have for me. What has happened is I had a item on cheque hold. I rang up and paid for it so then they authoriose the card, and then they go and look for the goods in warehouse came back said no goods are there and put me on waitlist. I check my bank the money has gone so cant use ti for anything else. QVC dont have the money but because they authorised the card the bank then wait for QVC to issue a allocation code to them so the efloats in cberspace for 7 days so I dont have the money to use for anything else, when the bank see that QVC have not issued the code because the item is waitlist the bank will then refund me.

They have put me on waitlist at the TSV price. It was the Liz earle TSV. i know alot of people had trouble with the skin tonic or something.

thank you Toadette xx

I have had a few items on wait list some have arived and some have been cancelled by QVC , never had the cheque hold issue tho . One thing that posters have brought to the forum is that it would appear that waitlist items cause soemof the problems where "returned" items are sent out to customers , hope it dosnt happen to you ,

Thanks Brenny. It looks like I will just have to wait 7 days for the money to show back in my bank account then, and then stop on waitlist for 45 days, I know its 90 days now but think i will cancel it after 45 days as I cant be doing with the waiting for 90 days

Last edited:
i am sorry to hear that they messed up your order, Dazzler! i have no experience with the 'cheque hold' system, but i hope the sums clear into your account soon so that you are able to buy smth else. lvxxxx:flower:

Latest posts

Back