Question about the one dress....sorry to bring back nightmares folks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was just flicking through the channels last night and came across this dress!!! It's horrendous! Even DH when he walked into the room said "what on earth is that woman wearing - it's waaaaaay too tight for her"! The model wearing the grey one looked like a sack!

Ann

They even tiurned Lynn around so that the viewers could see the way the dress "draped" at the back. There was no "drape", just an excess of material in the wrong place!! I don't think that I have ever seen Lynn look horrible in anythng (the garments tend to be horrible I know, but she always manages to carry them off) but she said that she was going to buy the grey one!!

They even tiurned Lynn around so that the viewers could see the way the dress "draped" at the back. There was no "drape", just an excess of material in the wrong place!! I don't think that I have ever seen Lynn look horrible in anythng (the garments tend to be horrible I know, but she always manages to carry them off) but she said that she was going to buy the grey one!!

......and the black one! :drunk:

They say this one dress is all you need for your cruise. Imagine, after a few nights, people looking at you thinking, 'my god that woman likes that colour doesn't she?' then they twig, it's the same dress! cos they've seen it draped over your cabin balcony drying. Spose you could get away without washing it for a week though :smirk:

I have to say that I think that it would be great fun to have access to half a dozen of these dresses and then get a few friends around to try them on. Can you imagine the chaos after a few glasses of wine.....we could invite Loen. That would be fun.

I was just flicking through the channels last night and came across this dress!!! It's horrendous! Even DH when he walked into the room said "what on earth is that woman wearing - it's waaaaaay too tight for her"! The model wearing the grey one looked like a sack!

Ann

My hubby said 'Do you remember that white black pudding you bought a few years ago and no one would eat it because it looked obscene when it burst out of it skin? Well that woman's @ss reminds me of it!'

......and the black one! :drunk:

They say this one dress is all you need for your cruise. Imagine, after a few nights, people looking at you thinking, 'my god that woman likes that colour doesn't she?' then they twig, it's the same dress! cos they've seen it draped over your cabin balcony drying. Spose you could get away without washing it for a week though :smirk:

Or just think she's got a **** taste in dresses :mysmilie_845:

Oh gawd the colours are DREADFUL! :sad:

I mean, if you really tried to create a pukesome colour, you could never come up with something as awful as that pink if you tried, so how did they manage it?

And what about those of us who hate garish red, pukesome pink, wishy washy stone and gruesome radio active bogey green? :envy: Where's indigo or rich blue? :tongue:

Latest posts

Back