Quality qvc weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RomanGirl

Registered Shopper
Well ladies i have had a very industrious & job satisifying weekend! I have:

Superglued my set of 'Pearls of the Orient' earrings back together

Stitched up the 2" gap in the centre back seam of my Centigrade coat (with tonal embroidery!!) where the machine had missed it!

Sewed the buttons back on said coat before they fell off!

Hoovered up the fluff from my NN flannel bed set from the bedroom carpet!

Removed the wax traces from around the 'carving' on a jade pendent!

Recovered my reheeled/soled Markon boots from the cobbler for the 3rd time!

and finally............ tooks friend to the post office to return an Indigo Moon jacket because some of the embellishments had started falling off and the buttons wouldn't go through the button loops as they were to big (or maybe the loops were too small )

A very busy couple of days, think I might go back to the High Street and give the telly shopping a rest for a bit :54:

Merry Christmas
RG

Do you know what you are saying????? The crush of other shoppers, no prestige brands, having to pay for a car park and not having the items delivered direct to your door!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you should take two asprin and lie down in a darkened room until the feeling passes RomanGirl :11: :3:

Bet

You could always try good old M & S online. I've recently bought quite a lot from them with their great 20% off days, free delivery and returns, but most of all their prices just seem so reasonable and for much better quality goods than the usual tat from QVC!

Sorry if I sound like an advert for M & S and no I don't work for them.

Quality QVC Weekend

Well ladies i have had a very industrious & job satisifying weekend! I have:

Superglued my set of 'Pearls of the Orient' earrings back together

Stitched up the 2" gap in the centre back seam of my Centigrade coat (with tonal embroidery!!) where the machine had missed it!

Sewed the buttons back on said coat before they fell off!

Hoovered up the fluff from my NN flannel bed set from the bedroom carpet!

Removed the wax traces from around the 'carving' on a jade pendent!

Recovered my reheeled/soled Markon boots from the cobbler for the 3rd time!

and finally............ tooks friend to the post office to return an Indigo Moon jacket because some of the embellishments had started falling off and the buttons wouldn't go through the button loops as they were to big (or maybe the loops were too small )

A very busy couple of days, think I might go back to the High Street and give the telly shopping a rest for a bit :54:

Merry Christmas
RG

But just think, while you were doing most of this you could still shop with QVC at the same time!!

****** hell, i think you need to stick to the makeup missus!

I've bought a few things from M&S online too. Delivery was very slow (but free as I spent over £30!) but the items arrive brand new and packed up nicely. Free P&P is something QVC need to get into, their charges are extortionate.

Tx

Latest posts

Back