Quacker TSV launch hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did my ears deceive me? The item on the hanger was a shirt with birds embroidered on the front. Julia Roberts scrutinised the birds and said:

"I think they are Great Tits" :23:

i've just checked the video and they have chopped it off (was right at the beginning), so you will have to take my word for it !!!

Yes I think you are right...QF is on now and the word CHIC is being used and Florida!!!
We keep being told you can dress them up and wear them in the evening to go out...I`d like to know where they go!!!

When I first shopped with QVC over 5 years ago,I am ashamed to say I got sucked on and bought a christmas Quaker TSV-it was 3 tops decorated with Christmas images. I thought they would brighten up my days on the phones at NHSdirect-peoples reactions (recoil-what are you wearing etc) quickly showed me the error of my ways! I have seen the same set trundled out every year since. The stuff is hideous and imo isn't even well made-the tops I had went out of shape during their first wash (which was actually a relief as I didn't have to feel guilty for not wearing them again!)

Yes I think you are right...QF is on now and the word CHIC is being used and Florida!!!
We keep being told you can dress them up and wear them in the evening to go out...I`d like to know where they go!!!

Chic? No! Florida? Yes, I get that bit! (Is where all the grannies park up for the winter in their motorhomes!)
As for 'go out' & where do they go - well, to go outside of their motorhome of an evening to meet up with their neighbours!
Gawd, don't you know nuffink? :25: :3:

Down the park.

Did my ears deceive me? The item on the hanger was a shirt with birds embroidered on the front. Julia Roberts scrutinised the birds and said:

"I think they are Great Tits" :23:

i've just checked the video and they have chopped it off (was right at the beginning), so you will have to take my word for it !!!
Maybe she was trying to let us know that she has great tits?!? If so I beg to differ.

Latest posts

Back