Q-Tech.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Is everyone looking forward to the 14 hour technology event? Fair do's, we all like different things but we know it's going to be the same 7 or 8 items just repeated ad nauseam. I'm sure there could have been a more interesting way of scheduling the weekend. Even the die-hard techies, like me, will get fed up. I recently bought the Canon camera TSV. It took me less than a minute to know if it was right for me, so I'm sure hours and hours of the same things just aren't necessary.

Still, it's just a smaller symptom of the boredom permeating the whole channel and range right now.

Is everyone looking forward to the 14 hour technology event?

No, I'm not ..... so I won't be watching QVC at all over the weekend. I did buy a TSV Casio camera from them a couple of years ago, as a back up one that I could pop in my handbag (I can't do that with my Canon SLR) and I also bought the first Clickfree they did, but there's nothing I need and I usually prefer to go 'instore' to buy technical stuff anyway (accompanied by someone who knows more about it than me, and he's also the King of the Bargain Finders :wink:)

Q need to bring back Tim or Claudia who were both great at the techy shows

The main problem with Q is their grossly inflated prices and extortionate p&p

well tim as we know has downgraded to argos not slating argos off i buy loads of things from the actual store but have to admit the channel isn't that good tim is still a good techy though from what i've seen so poach him back qvc

I am on the lookout for hard drive recorder with a twin tuner.

There's nothing wrong with the one I have other than I can only record terrestrial channels and watch something else, after going digital in April I will be stuck unless I keep going to bed to watch another TV whilst it's recording. Actually, that sounds like quite a good idea except I'd never see the end of anything! :sleepy:

:rain: :sad: :dull: :thinking: That's no no no no. Espec. after the Clickfree fiasco. Strato, are you a sucker for punishment or an eternal optimist?

Latest posts

Back