Q model spotting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

srhgts

Registered Shopper
Hope this isn't a repeat thread, I couldn't find anything on it...

Some of the QVC models seem to be popping up all over the place; I've just seen Gisella in a copy of Perfect Wedding modelling a gorgeous dress, and I *think* I saw her on a shopfront advert in town this week. Not certain it was her but it looked a lot like her. Saffy and Nalintha have been in those No7 adverts recently, and a 40-odd foot Nalintha's been on a huge banner advert on HSBC in Huddersfield for the past couple of years. Whenever I go to visit my in-laws to be I pass giant Nalintha. Amanda's been on a cashpoint in Scarborough for ages too. Tiffany pops up in magazine adverts pretty frequently, and I think I saw Frankie in a shopfront the other day too. I'm sure there've been more sightings too but I can't recall specifics. Anyone else noticing them everywhere or am I just really sad?

"Amanda's been on a cashpoint in Scarborough for ages too."

She's p'raps forgotten her PIN

Nope not really sad, cos I spot them too - Tiffany is modelling on the Debenham's website for some items.

Saffy was modelling swim suits in debenhams last year, Emma is on a big board outside homebase and as you say, Tiffany is in the national papers most days modelling with chairs

Last edited:
Saffy is always on pop ups for accountancy training courses.
Amanda models for Woolovers ( several fans on this forum)
Beth has many under her belt, including Boots
And good old Tiff will model for the opening of a fridge door!

By the way what ever happened to Rene?

Also Sharon seems to do very little now and never jewellery which when I first watched Q she was one of those most frequently used for jewellery, especially Joan Rivers

Don't know her name but an older blond lady with very blue eyes models for m&s. Again don't know her name but a dark haired qvc model was in the daily mail just yesterday posing with abbey crouch - the qvc model was wearing her smalls and listed as an underwear model.

Funda was on the first series of Made in Chelsea. She was Spencer Matthews girlfriend.

Another sitting of Tiffany. Was on P & O's Oceana, doing an introduction to cruising n Southampton and in one of the spa rooms was an advert for back treatments with a photo of Tiffany and a male model.

Tiffany is in my NutriBullet booklet and also the Simply Supplements catalogue that gets sent to me.

Latest posts

Back