psy derma - any views - did anyone see it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LADY TIA

Registered Shopper
Hello

I wonder if anyone saw the presentation of this new range on QVC?

The prices seem OK but I can't see any video demos to view and I wonder how it came across?

Any info would be muchly appreciated as always :)

No didn't buy as no idea who the products suited. AY was so busy doing her A** Licking very little about the actual products.

Grrr typical QVC new skin launch then!!! why does AY always do that - i'm not interested in all the celeb stuff - I want to know what something contains, who it'll suit, what it is meant to do and whether its natural or chemcial based.

It looks OK to on the QVC website - the serum is for stressed skin but I'm not risking it. I'll wait and see if its on again with a sensible presenter

Thank you :)

No didn't buy as no idea who the products suited. AY was so busy doing her A** Licking very little about the actual products.

I remember that happening with Lulu products - I was so cross because I was really interested in the products and all I remember was Lulu being encouraged to sing and didn't she look fab for her age blah de blah.
It also happened with Scott Barnes products when he used to be on - the products were great but all we got was AY flicking through US magazines showing the celebrities he had worked on.
Sorry a little rant there - fortunately Lulu now spends more time talking about the products and who they are for and how to apply them and Scott Barnes is lost forever.
As for this new range all I know is that it is by Linda Popadopalus (Excuse spelling) who is a psychologist who used to comment on Big Brother and I think now is with Cosmo magazine and is obviously extremely well placed to bring out a range of skin care.........?

As a rule, I think Alison does talk about suitability of products and how to apply. But yes, she's going to go on about a celebrity presenter/product creator too if they're on with her. What you will not get is details of ingredients or else they'd let the camera pan down the ingredients list on the boxes :20: (unless it's Decleor Aromessence and you can truly say it's 100% essential oils - no additives, we ain't going to hear about it!).

As for this new range all I know is that it is by Linda Popadopalus (Excuse spelling) who is a psychologist who used to comment on Big Brother and I think now is with Cosmo magazine and is obviously extremely well placed to bring out a range of skin care.........?

I've done my research on Linda P and it turns out she is very qualified to launch a skin care range!! she has written several books on psycho dermatology- how your skin reacts to stress. I think the idea is fantastic and cannot wait to try the range!!! my skin goes crazy when i am under pressure and this is a really interesting way of tackling it xx

I was reading the Sunday Times Style mag and this weeks column from the beauty ed was on a range I'd never heard of, but had heard of its creator....get to the bottom and find its exclusive to QVC, so I searched for a thread......

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/beauty/article5554534.ece

Thanks for the article. I can't find it on QVC now but she has her own website and i contacted them for ingredient listings. Not exactly the most natural but i guess it doesn't claim to be. Not sure my skin could cope with lots of citrus -at least she does a starter pack at a good price. The theory sounds good but I'm just not sure.

Thanks for the article. I can't find it on QVC now but she has her own website and i contacted them for ingredient listings. Not exactly the most natural but i guess it doesn't claim to be. Not sure my skin could cope with lots of citrus -at least she does a starter pack at a good price. The theory sounds good but I'm just not sure.

I found 4 items on QVC earlier by searching for "derma".
The idea sounds good, but I'm not in the market for any more skincare at the moment!

Latest posts

Back