Proper Charlie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's on fire tonight with all these threads...maybe he's too busy trying on his Michelle Hope outfits to be bothered with the footie?

Actually I don't think it's that unusual for some men to not like football......my OH isn't a fan but he thoroughly enjoys all forms of motor sports. Good job we like different things as it makes for an interesting world.

he did, he mentioned it in a L'Occitane hour with Alexis. He kept whittering on about being on leave at centreparcs the week before wand having taken half the products on air. He said that he had been celebrating his birthday and that he was 40 which REALLY surprised Alexis, the look of surprise was priceless. He took it in his stride and laughed off her "you can't be that old" look, really quite amusing

But the fact he kept it quite until afterwards I thought was really nice, as so many presenters go on and on about events beforehand and to me it comes across that they are just after pressies and cards. Failing that QVC just turn it into a sales ploy.

I have never watched a football match in my life.

I've sometimes caught some penalty shootouts when I've switched on the TV to watch something else, only to find the football was still on.

It struck me that the shootouts (is that the right term?) were reasonably exciting, so why not have the whole 1 1/2 hours just doing shootouts?

You're on to something there strato!
Make the whole caboodle ten minutes of shoot-outs & game over.

As for Charlie, he is getting a bit of a dusting up on here lately. I don't really mind him. At least he doesn't screech & all but make love to the monitor.

He mentioned his 40th birthday in his blog. I dont mind him either, i think a lot of what he does he does with
tongue in cheek and can make fun of himself. How sad am i reading his blog :wonder::doh:

Latest posts

Back