Promo ad for 15th Birthday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
nice ad but what the hell is wrong with A Young?

everyone else manages to do the glam bit, looking sexy or sultry or whatever.

then AY marches across the screen like a friggin' navvy.

what is wrong with this woman? its very strange that the person responsible for "beauty" on qvc seems incapable of acting like a woman.

Snoops you wouldn't think that if you saw her she is gorgeous IRL.:LOL

most people look better on TV than off it BJ, but i'll take your word that AY is an exception seeing as ive never seen her.

but that still doesnt explain why she cant strike an attractive pose, even for the sake of an advertisement, and instead has to do that ridiculous horsewoman-like stride across the camera as if to say "screw you, im not playing"

she spoils the whole look of the ad.

Honestly Burlz if you saw her she is so tiny and dainty you wouldn't believe it was the same person. She must have been feeling stroppy on the day they filmed it!:LOL

She certainly looked very wooden as she strode across the set.

She's not an actress, dancer or other type of "performer" like many of the others, is she? AY may not feel comfortable strutting her stuff. I think she looks just fine on the promo. I think some people are being a bit mean here.

She's not an actress, dancer or other type of "performer" like many of the others, is she? AY may not feel comfortable strutting her stuff. I think she looks just fine on the promo. I think some people are being a bit mean here.

I agree. Alison is just being Alison. I like that about her.

mean??? Moi???? :21:

Yep, I think you're right tbh - she's just being herself. All the others are striking poses and/or swanking about, she's just acting in the way she normally would lol. I'd rather have seen them all posing naturally rather than doing all the 'look at us being all kooky and talented' stuff. It can sometimes look a bit contrived.

Yep, I think you're right tbh - she's just being herself. All the others are striking poses and/or swanking about, she's just acting in the way she normally would lol. I'd rather have seen them all posing naturally rather than doing all the 'look at us being all kooky and talented' stuff. It can sometimes look a bit contrived.

that would be one hell of a boring advert

Haven't seen it....is Queenie managing to get the old baps into the ad?? :rolleyes: :pPC:

I just caught a quick glimpse today Burlz whilst preparing lunch, and I couldnt agree more Ali does indeed look like a navvy :laugh::laugh:

Now I might just be pointing a finger!:20: Told you some people were being a bit mean round here!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back