Profanity?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
I have been trying to post a reveiw on the QVC website about the Quacker Factory suit I purchased. it is 142733. It is a lovely suit but the trousers are terribly baggy and shapeless and I think they objected to the C word, as they would not publish due to my use of a profanity. checked it very carefully and the only thing I think they could object to was my use of the word cr--ch. A perfectly correct use of the word in connection with the fit of the trousers.

what saddos!

Good idea! I did rephrase and confined myself to baggy knees but they are still accusing me of profanity. Really not got time to keep messing about.:tongue2:

Thought this was going to be a post about Joan R saying b**ch twice yesterday, no censorship there - just one uncomfortable looking presenter.

Good idea! I did rephrase and confined myself to baggy knees but they are still accusing me of profanity. Really not got time to keep messing about.:tongue2:

Now I'm intrigued - I'd love to know what you were trying to post - it would be interesting to see what they thought was a profanity:thinking2:

Mind you, it might be an over-zealous filter they are using - even on this site, anyone living in S****horpe has four letters of the place name ****'d out by the profanity filter :grin:

Now I'm intrigued - I'd love to know what you were trying to post - it would be interesting to see what they thought was a profanity:thinking2:

Mind you, it might be an over-zealous filter they are using - even on this site, anyone living in S****horpe has four letters of the place name ****'d out by the profanity filter :grin:

yes, that's probably what it was, went back over it to see what it might be, but it was really just about baggy trousers and poor quality. nothing new there!:tongue2:

Thought this was going to be a post about Joan R saying b**ch twice yesterday, no censorship there - just one uncomfortable looking presenter.

And quite a lot of talk about sperm today. CH didn't know where to put herself. It was very funny .

This site has filtered out part of my address in the past! It treated Clitheroe as a rude word.

Latest posts

Back