Product dumping.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember Andrew telling us that he had to negotiate with France (all bow down!) to get the large jars of melatogenine for us as a thank you for their beloved UK customers. What claptrap! And sneaky too, knowing that they just want to get rid of it to launch the new one. I also remember Allison sitting with him, nodding sagely, agreeing that we were soooo lucky. I have just watched Michaela on the morning show flogging the new one with priobiotics. She and Andrew are very convincing and good salespeople, I was fooled in the past into buying a lot of Gatineau products, none of which at all made any difference or improved my skin.

Oh you and me both Itchy (with the whole fooled into buying oodles of gatineau). I did find an improvement, but the biggest improvement was the relief on my face when I realised I didn't have to spend £200 on a cream, serum and eye lotion to look 'younger' and that I could get the same effect with other more reasonably priced products. The bubble has burst Andrew, yes you have some good products but if you put the prices down you would sell a lot more and NO we don't want your trial sizes because we cannot afford the bigger ones!

These so called trial sizes don't last me any time at all ( I do use too much) but the Gatineau ones are sooooo small.When you get offers from brands such as Clinique & Clarins at least they are a decent size & even last me a while.Seems as though G have upset a lot of loyal customers with this product update.I have been a Gat. fan in the past & fell into the trap of ordering a TSV, think it was just before Christmas.I did this knowing I would not pay the full prices. I am now thoroughly bored with all this hype.

I have to agree with you Silverfox, I'm on the mailing list for my local department store for bonus time with clinique and clarins. I got a recent bonus time set which had the foaming facial cleanser and it's a great size to take with you for holidays etc. The sales rep at my local clarins counter is lovely and knows me by name now lol. I was recently in to buy a lipgloss/lipstick and she ended up giving a few samples of the clarins eye gel and moisturiser. The trial sizes are quite a good size and I will definately be getting the clarins eye gel again cause it's lovely.

I have previously bought quite a few gatineau tsv's, however, the tsv's are not at all tempting and the prices they are asking at times are shocking for tiny amounts of product.

Gatineau products are on Littlewoods site at vastly inflated prices. I have never seen a Gatineau salon,Elemis,Decleor and Guinot yes,not even seen one advertised in Yellow pages. Are they really as high end as they purport to be?

This is an Elemis spa in Northern Ireland

http://www.bellfieldcw.com/Home.html

Take that one Andrew.:bow:

I agree never ever seen a Gatineau salon, now a store in Castle Court did sell the brand but it was really an Aveda salon and had some Gatineau on the shelves.

The biggest dump ever, Ta Da!!!!!

Remember the Prescriptives one and only TSV? Oh yes said AY you will continue to be able to buy from QVC UK. When we all knew the brand had been discontinued by Estee Lauder and everything went for half price on the counters. You can still get a small selection of the colours on the US site only. Only because of customers demanding that.

Latest posts

Back