Problems logging into account on website etc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

leopard_print

Registered Shopper
Does anyone else have difficulty logging into their account online? I was a member a while back and entered my old membership number and the pin, it wasn't recognised. So when I ordered the other day I got a new membership account and new number. I chose a PIN that I would remember. (same as what I had for my old one) The next day I tried to log in to check my order status and it didn't recognise my PIN number. Do I need to wait til I receive paperwork etc before it works? Does anyone else have this problem? I am reluctant to ring the number as I am hard of hearing and can't hear people well on some lines.

The website was having a nervous breakdown on Saturday I know. Everyone was complaining. So if it was that day it was the site.

I have logged in since then with no problem, infact it was February since I last logged in before Sunday.

Just logged on, no problems. I would try to call them, explain that you may find it hard to hear and I am sure they will be helpful.

The website has been useless since they did their rebranding exercise. It has played up many times and I've had trouble logging on to my account several times. It was OK yesterday, the last time I logged on.

I did not try to log in on Beauty Day, but never had any 'log in' problems. Websites are constantly upgraded, updated and altered in some way or another; they may not always be compatible with other users' settings.

Ok thanks for the advice everyone. I will give them a ring and hope its a good line! I used to get mom to order for me but was fed up with having to pay her back!!

Is anyone else having problems with the website this morning? I'm trying to view the TSV and keep getting the usual message (Cannot access the information.....)

QVC can't complete my request :headbang:

I was checking my credit card bill against the QVC online account when after stalling for a while it takes me out of my account and in bold red says that QVC is sorry but cannot complete my request which was to go to the next page. Grrrr!! It's time that QVC got the professionals in and cleaned up their web act. As I wasn't ordering anything over the last few days the little web problems weren't bothering me too much. Oh they did lose a sale or two over the beauty weekend as I am new to the beauty and wanted to read up on the feedback before buying but the site wouldn't/couldn't take me to the desired pages. So I didn't order but apparently it was hard to do online this past weekend.

I want to double check what all I ordered as I thought I hadn't done too much over the month ... really and now it's crashed. I don't usually print out the order (saving paper and trees and so forth) but have decided that maybe that's not too wise.

Last night during the Silver show I did order a litte beaded necklace that cost very little in the big scheme of things, it went through and said "in process" or whatever it says and this morning it's now "awaiting stock" ... I wonder if they are not able to coordinate what they have and take into account web orders, if they are having web problems. Guess i will try again later. Maybe they are working on it right now.:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

Mon-Wed I managed to place orders and check my account with no problems, but today it's once again telling me it can't process my request etc. I see on the site there's an apology and details of a compensatory new competition, and a note to say they are aware of ongoing problems with their website which they have realised are a little more deep-seated than initially thought, and therefore it's taking longer to sort them out than they have initially anticipated. At least this time they're 'fessing up' as the young people say, there have been a couple of instances over the years when I've had a problem ordering, got OH and best friend to try from their workplaces, Mum from home etc, and all have had the same problem, so I've phoned QVC to let them know and they've claimed that there's absolutely no problem with their site and it must be our PCs, all malfunctioning in exactly the same way, at the same moment, at opposite ends of the country...:wink:

Latest posts

Back