Problem with qvc on sky!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamonds

Registered Shopper
Has anyone problems with all qvc channel on sky .Havent been getting since this evening .

Not on virgin either, but not surprising as we get the feed from sky i believe?

I Googled it and a Facebook entry came up, to say QVC is not only not available, but has been removed from her Favourites.

That sounds more like them going bust than a technical problem... hard luck for anyone waiting for a refund for something!

The beauty channel was available on 668 but not the main channel on 650. I think it's technical problems as I had recorded an earlier laura geller show and the screen kept going weird.

posted on QVC Facebook

We're currently experiencing issues broadcasting our QVC channels on Sky, Virgin and Freesat. Our technical teams are working with our third party partners to resolve this as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can still watch all our channels online and on our apps.

I Googled it and a Facebook entry came up, to say QVC is not only not available, but has been removed from her Favourites.

That sounds more like them going bust than a technical problem... hard luck for anyone waiting for a refund for something!

I am wrong... it's available from the website, where JF is saying of Pilates machine "I only have a few..."

Well its on freeview so I cant see it being that.

I have not watched QVC all day, I wanted to watch fashion on the other channel, had put it on reminder but dozed off, I woke up with that silly Peter Simon's voice :whew: ...a person's nightmare!! I quickly switched onto QVC and found it off air it did this a few months before, so I did not think too much about it. But after reading this thread, I switched to the Q and saw Jill on the Pilates and as I was thinking that she does not really need it, the screen froze and now it is off again :confused:

I don't know what is happening with Q lately. I constantly read complaints on the FB page about missing parcels, slow refunds. Now today they have a technical problem and are unable to broadcast, though it is fine online. AND NOW I am reading that a load of poor people have been charged TWICE. No comment about this on FB though they have commented on the tech problems. I have an ongoing issue with them about not being able to order online, saving me loads, but very frustrating as it is over 2 1/2 months now and they STILL haven't fixed it. NOT good service for such a huge company.

In one of the shows last night (Julia was presenting it, I think) they said that there was an issue with some viewers not being able to watch the shows and that it was down to the satellite :thinking: (unless they were passing the buck.) They advised viewers to watch the shows/order products via one of the other options, which seemed a little odd to me because if they couldn't see the show on which that advice was given then they'd not know about that announcement.

I've got Freeview so didn't have a problem, although I only watched for about ten minutes.

In one of the shows last night (Julia was presenting it, I think) they said that there was an issue with some viewers not being able to watch the shows and that it was down to the satellite :thinking: (unless they were passing the buck.) They advised viewers to watch the shows/order products via one of the other options, which seemed a little odd to me because if they couldn't see the show on which that advice was given then they'd not know about that announcement.

I've got Freeview so didn't have a problem, although I only watched for about ten minutes.

Classic QVC, not thinking things through! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back