Problem with Ojon Mousse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I bought the last ojon tsv, incl. the mousse with the brush (I don't use the brush head), on 13 March 2011. The mousse had been coming out of the can ok until recently. I have tried shaking it for a minute or so to no avail. I know I've had it almost 3 months, but the can is approx 3/4 full, so I called QVC CS who advised me to leave it in a sink of hot water overnight to unclog it. I wouldn't even have contacted them had I used most of it, but I haven't. This happened once before with a can of ojon hairspray and I didn't even attempt to return it, just threw a full can away! Has anyone else had this problem with ojon cans?

Yes, I'm experiencing the same problem now.
Like you, I purchased the TSV and after just a few uses it started spluttering & protesting.
I always shake the can, but for the first few nano seconds it spits out a very watery fluid & it is only after threats of serious harm and/ or imminent destruction that it coughs out the right consistency.
Annoying because I'm using more of the product than I need.

Edited just to add I've never used the brush head as I couldn't see the point of it, so that's not the problem.

Last edited:
I have it and oddly I find it comes out better if you keep it upright rather than turn it nozzle downwards to squirt it out. Does that make sense? Not sure I've explained myself at all well.

I do struggle a bit with this though. You need such a small amount or your hair feels sticky but it does seem to let my hair stay wavy rather than being able to blow dry it straight or flicky.

I use the brush on the cat!

Lol!
I use the brush on my cat too.

Thanks for the tip about keeping the can upright. I'll try it

Latest posts

Back