Prices Candles TSV 7/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh tempting! Only the vanilla & cinnamon would make me gag but I like the sound of the others. Seriously though, Prices candles are less synthetic-smelling than Yankee imho. But do I really need candles? No not really.

Jude xx

I found the last set so weak, that even burning four at a time, I could hardly smell them. Certainly won't be buying this TSV

I agree with Polly Esther. For the past few nights I have been burning one of their lantern candles in vanilla, and although I love the way it looks when it's burning I can't smell anything.

Me too I bought some tea lights that are supposed to dispell odours in the kitchen - but I can't smell them at all and the cooking smells I can still smell.

another candles tsv

Not that I want to buy candles for any reason other than if there is a power cut ! BUT a tsv with only a FIVER off is becoming the norm now. Sorry qvc but I would rather brave the elements, use the petrol, find a parking space and have more choice going shopping the old fashioned way, than settling down with a cuppa in a cosy environment. The cost of my cuppa combined with the gas and electricity consumed in watching qvc would, at today's prices, be more than the measly £5 saved on sodding candles !!!!!!

Not wishing to nit pick Brissles the saving is actually £4.47, so even less of a saving.:cash::down:

I don't think anyone will have waited up until midnight in eager anticipation to see this pee poor TSV.

Don't forget, the saving will be even less, because when the TSV ends it will be at an "intro price" which is always less than the "QVC price" which they show to compare to the TSV price.

I've been caught out by this scam many times.

And while on the subject, why do they have intro prices for things they've been selling for years?

Another candles TSV

Don't they think we have enough blummin candles!

Don't forget, the saving will be even less, because when the TSV ends it will be at an "intro price" which is always less than the "QVC price" which they show to compare to the TSV price.

I've been caught out by this scam many times.

And while on the subject, why do they have intro prices for things they've been selling for years?

i agree which is why i get so wound up when they (AY being the chief offender) tot up the prices of each item to a total of 5 times the tsv price, totally ignoring the 'qvc price' which is plastered on the screen! they must really think we're dumb!

Latest posts

Back