Prices Candle TSV 14/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prices Christmas TSV’s are so boring these days and have been for a long time now. I remember when they first came to Q and the offers were really nice and unusual.
One that I remember buying was a set of either three or four candles (or possibly five now I come to think of it) and each one came in a lovely organza bag with a really good quality candle snuffer also included. They made really lovely gifts and were really appreciated by the people that I gave them to. These days it’s usually just a set of ten candles with some matching tea lights. Okay, you’re probably getting slightly more for your money overall but if you are planning on gifting them it just looks like you’ve picked them up while you’re doing your weekly shop in Tesco.
Hopefully I’m wrong and this year will be something different but unfortunately I doubt it.

That organza bag one was excellent for gifts, imo.. But I think Price’s candles went seriously downhill so I don’t bother with them anymore.

Over the years, I’ve found that all the candles I have bought have been very hit and miss… some have fragrance, some don’t. Some burn nicely, some don’t. I would pay a lot of money for good brands and be disappointed. So now I just get Aldi candles. They are always beautifully presented, something Aldi really are really very good at. And most of the time I get a fragrance and they burn nicely. And if they don't it’s not a big deal as they were so cheap.

QVC seem to just do the same Prices candles each year. Very boring TSV selection each year from QVC.

I used to see Prices candles quite a bit, very different fragrances, and they were really nice.

As I said in another thread, I always make sure is not paraffin wax is not good for your health or your pets. I go organic, coconut low burn.
I bought a bottle of perfume from direct cosmetics and sadly no stock so with the refund decided to buy a new brand to me Sana Jardin. It should come on Saturday with the Discovery set of perfumes.

I used to buy years ago as gifts as they were beautifully presented but the last time I had them for myself they didn't smell of anything (to me). Every year I get tempted but I always resist.

CC
Oh Candycane, I envy your willpower. Like a few others have said the best Prices TSV I remember was the one with 5 candles and snuffers and red gossamer bags. Sadly it isn't just Prices TSV's that have gone downhill.

Price's Candles Set of 10 Winter Jar Candles in Gift Boxes TSV 14/10/24 £29.97 + post

Price's Candles Set of 10 Winter Jar Candles in Gift Boxes
Item Number: 834963
QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.97
P&P £3.95

Illuminate your winter with this set of 10 jar candles from Price's Candles, each with its own gift box and currently only available at QVC. Boasting new fragrances perfect for the season, ranging from woody and gourmand to fruity, fresh and floral, there's a scent to enchant everyone. Which one will be your favourite?
*A great saving: if you were to buy this Price's Candles Set of 10 Winter Jar Candles in Gift Boxes individually, directly from Price's Candles you'd pay £99.90. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.97 plus P&P, you're saving £65.98.
Find a beautiful new scent - with 10 brand new fragrances, you're not only spoilt for choice but also assured of discovering a scent - or several - that resonates with you or friends and family.
Get set to gift - each candle comes nestled in its own distinctive gift box, complete with a 'To & From' label, making them perfect for Christmas gifting. Split them up into individual presents (keeping a few for yourself of course) or treat a lucky loved one to the lot!
Enjoy a long-lasting glow - revel in up to 450 hours of cumulative burn time. Each individual jar offers up to 45 hours, ensuring your home remains cosy and inviting throughout winter.
  • Paraffin wax
  • Each comes in an individual gift box
  • Total burn time: up to 450 hours
  • Jar (h x d): 8.3cm x 7.4cm (3.3" x 2.9")
Contains:
  • 10 x Single-Wick Candles (170g) - in Dear Santa, Sugared Cranberries, Mulled Wine, Royal Oak, Winter Wishes, Cosy Nights, Festive Fizz, Black Forest Gateau, Let It Snow and English Primrose
All measurements are approximate

There are Advanced Order for two other sets

Week beginning 14/1/25

Prices Candles Set of 10 Spring Jar Candles in Gift Boxes

Contains:
10 x Single-Wick Candles (170g) - in Lavender Haze, Matcha Latte, Spring Clean, Citrus Lemonade, Clear Skies, Blue Lagoon, Calming Eucalyptus, Orange Blossom, Pink Paloma and Sweet Amber

Week Beginning 14/4/25

Prices Candles Set of 10 Summer Jar Candles in Gift Boxes

Contains:
10 x Single-Wick Candles (170g) - in Honey Pomelo, Cherry Syrup, Pina Colada, Blood Orange, Lemon Sorbet, Mint & Lime, Ocean Breeze, White Sands, Summer Bonfire and Botanical Garden

Latest posts

Back