Price of Prestigio tablet REDUCED

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
You may have seen in another thread that I cancelled my advance order, and the reasons for this.

The reason I hung on so long was to get the TSV price. a saving of £23-54 over the QVC price of £173-50.

I've been checking the item every day, to read the latest reviews.

Today, IT'S BEEN REDUCED to an introductory price of £159-96, which is only £10 more than the TSV price!!!!!

It still has all the "added value" tat included, eg the £50 voucher for magazine subscriptions (although they don't tell you it is for USA mags!)

Now that the price has gone down, I am now very glad I cancelled it.

Its probably because they have realised there gonna be stuck with a warehouse full of these tablets.

I ordered an iPad this morning Strato, for Himself for Chrimbo (so I can use it - obviously) - £319. :smile:

Last edited:
Which one amn?

I looked at one again today, but I really do want the connectivity and not be tied to Apple stores and itunes, and be able to connect to my TV (or a hotel TV when away).

Which one amn?

I looked at one again today, but I really do want the connectivity and not be tied to Apple stores and itunes, and be able to connect to my TV (or a hotel TV when away).
I've never managed to connect a DVD device or a tablet to an hotel TV. Generally they don't have either the connections or they are bolted to the wall and it is impossible to connect a lead to any sockets.

It's a 2, with 3G. Full apple warranty, free delivery, ordered at midday and I've just had an email to say its being delivered tomorrow. All our stuff is already geared up to iTunes as we have iPhones and iPod's, so it's all good for me. I did buy an android tablet for my daughter for Xmas, which is fine, though in comparison to apple products I did find it more faffy to set up. Each to their own I guess.

cant see what the issue here is as if something is popular and sells out like it did as a TSV then they will bring it back at an introductory price as per normal when a TSV comes back it usually goes to an introductory price

It normally goes to an intro price as soon as the TSV ends, and I have been caught out by this many times when the savings were not nearly as much as they led you to believe. This is very sharp practice IMO eg they tell you that you will save £25 if you buy today, but the next day you find you only saved a tenner.

However, in this case, the price did NOT fall to the intro price until today, which is why I took a long time to cancel my advance order, as the saving seemed worthwhile (until today).

cant see what the issue here is as if something is popular and sells out like it did as a TSV then they will bring it back at an introductory price as per normal when a TSV comes back it usually goes to an introductory price

Im not sure if you can count this Tablet as popular with the amount or returns and bad reviews its getting.

Latest posts

Back