Presenters' Training College

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How about a field trip to spend a day at a post office where they can watch items being weighed and priced.? Then they could be set an essay :

"compare and contrast the cost of sending a Kipling bag from the QVC warehouse to the customer with the cost of the same item being returned by the customer. Please include workings out of ratios of cost to weight"

Last edited:
all of the above plus

please quit with the wide-eyed shocked gasp at the price and the equally wide-eyed terrified look if it's *gasp* "approaching" limited stock.

also please drop the word "little" - a little pump, little shoe, little low bar - (as i type!!), little sandal, little purse, little bag, little skirt, little dress, little trouser..........aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................

and these sandals have these little details - little loops and little rivets. now these ones have a little ring detail and a little elevation - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just shoot me now............

compulsory maths and no excuses such as "ooh I'm such a girly girl I can't add up"

Cookery\Food Technology so that they can all whip up an edible looking meal during Cook's Essentials.

Latest posts

Back