Presenters Personalised Liz Earle Cloth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I found the clip with Mr Dairylea telling the Real Pie man to move away, social distancing doesn't have to be done rudely, as CHuntley hurtled across the studio to stuff that pie into her mouth. She was till chewing when she started the LE section of the hour. How very professional NOT.
Catherine Huntley is becoming unbearable. Sickly, vomitous faux niceness, coy commenting about how fat she is, then stuffing pies in her gob. Hey Cath, it goes with the territory. Eat tons of shite, get fat. Not rocket science is it? If she's really a vegan she must be eating lentils and grass by the ten ton lorry load to go from a size 8 to a 16 (which she said she was the other day but I don't believe it. 14 tops).

Blah, in a mood today. Sorry.

CC

I’d be sending them all embroidered cloths like this

723A191B-AAE6-4859-A968-D0B76536BDB2.jpeg

I found the clip with Mr Dairylea telling the Real Pie man to move away, social distancing doesn't have to be done rudely, as CHuntley hurtled across the studio to stuff that pie into her mouth. She was till chewing when she started the LE section of the hour. How very professional NOT.
He's diabetic, maybe twitched.

He's diabetic, maybe twitched.
The two men were a table length apart when Mr Dairylea called across the studio to CHuntley, it was clear to see that Brett (?) wasn't sure if she was going to appear & when she did start running towards them Biagi was curt when he told him to move. Funnily enough she ended up closer to him than the pie man & he didn't seem fussed.

Interesting posts. I am diabetic and get increasingly annoyed with QVC that they are totally unconcerned for people with this condition, by never showing any food that could be eaten by diabetics!😡😡😡😡😡
Not just food. They rarely mention suitability for diabetics and people on certain meds (eg I take anti depressants) when selling health supplements. We are told to consult our GPs. Pigs might fly before I can get an appointment to do this.

Can you imagine going to the GP to ask about a QVC purchase. They rush me out of the room for really serious health related questions. A few years back Pilates Margerine was selling a supplement and made a fleeting remark about it not being suitable for pregnant women. There should have been a banner and regular alerts about it but that would have affected sales.

Well I never knew that! Had some of mine for ages - I only ditch them when they look grotty :oops:

New tube, new cloth. It has to be a bit scratchy (my phasing) to do the polishing.

However sensible me thinks it is a great marketing scam to sell new cloths.

I love reading people's views on flannel vs muslin. So long as you don't look in my "flannel drawer" whilst very neat and tidy it shows I like a muslin or maybe a flannel, an SBC shammy, possibly a micro fibre......

Catherine has to live with her choices. I think it takes time effort and dedication to not only eat a 100% plant based diet, but apply vegan principles to every aspect of your life. Sometimes there may not be a vegan alternative so you either abstain or abandon your principles. Give how much she bores on about being vegan, I would hope she did the bare minimum of asking the brand about the vegan credentials of their pies.
I know some who claim to be vegan but eat fish and dairy "sometimes". They are fashion victims who may or may not go on to be genuinely vegan in the future bit for now I will call them VINOs (vegan in name only).

Latest posts

Back