Presenters hem lines rising !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
Anne Dawson is on at the moment wearing high boots, black tights and a very short skirt and I noticed Julia Roberts on earlier in similar boots, tights and short blue dress. Not sure about this look on these two it's more like something Pipa would possibly wear.

We were obviously thinking the same thing, wouldn't you think someone would tactfully say something?

They probably have to wear it - it's probably stuff they are flogging next week!

Anne Dawson is on at the moment wearing high boots, black tights and a very short skirt and I noticed Julia Roberts on earlier in similar boots, tights and short blue dress. Not sure about this look on these two it's more like something Pipa would possibly wear.

Trying to recapture their lost youth!

I dont think Julia Roberts owns a pair of shoes she mostly wears flip flops and its Winter.

I'm sure the guys on this forum won't be complaining! Lol

Im not and long my they continue to rise :1:

All they have to do is make it a part of the contracts of Claire,Catherine and Jilly to wear short skirts and knee high boots during their hours and i'd never turn over :57:

As much as i think Jilly is by far the best presenter anything other than those black trousers would be good.

They say that hem-lines rise when people are feeling good about life - hence the Sixties, so in these credit-crunching times I reckon the QVC'sters must know something we don't.
My hem length is positively maxi!
:p

We may have too much leg on show but it seems its the over the pond, they have in the past complained about too much cleavage!!! I dont mind low tops or short skirts (but not together obviously - that could suggest a different profession to presenting altogether :11:) so long as the clothes fit and look nice. Trouble is, one persons nice is anothers nasty!

http://community.qvc.com/topic/Qreg-Did/Q-V-Cleavage/4000021794

Bet

Presenter Hem Lines Rising

I like Julia a lot but that blue dress did her no favours at all. It looked like a dish rag and emphasised every lump and bump.

Im not and long my they continue to rise :1:

All they have to do is make it a part of the contracts of Claire,Catherine and Jilly to wear short skirts and knee high boots during their hours and i'd never turn over :57:

As much as i think Jilly is by far the best presenter anything other than those black trousers would be good.

Jilly's good, but so old fashioned. I think she could do with having a slightly shorter layered haircut.

Latest posts

Back