Presenter's And Their Very Popular Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My sister likes the look of these but I thought I would get a cheaper one from ebay for her to see what it was like. If the Royal Mail ever locate the missing package it will be nice to find out! Don't think I would get the TSV version as it is that bit dearer.

if i remember correctly £18.50 each last time and if you buy 2 you save £5 but if you order 2 of the same colour to the same address you get half price postage

Yes it was definitely £5 off any additional ones when you ordered more than one at the same time. Really hoping they will do this again a I want all the new colours...!

I've just managed to order them from the website right now and yes the discount worked just fine!

I won't be ordering. I have a Tresor shamballa bracelet with 1 clear sparkly ball and a haematite ball each side of it. I wanted something more understated, instead of several sparkly ball beads. I love it and the quality is excellent. It looks and feels expensive, which it was at £49, but as Edith Piaf said, "Je ne regret riens" or something like that.

Its a shame that Jill is doing the show too - sorry, but she spoils it.. It becomes HER show... And she's on all the ****** time lately... Just having a moan :bandit:

Latest posts

Back