Presenter's And Their Very Popular Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think todays TSV is awful it looks cheap and nasty and is totally overpriced imo. I have a Hematite necklace and pendant which was made locally and it cost me less than £10. Talk about being sucked in by the hype, I can't see any other reason why anyone would buy it.

I think todays TSV is awful it looks cheap and nasty and is totally overpriced imo. I have a Hematite necklace and pendant which was made locally and it cost me less than £10. Talk about being sucked in by the hype, I can't see any other reason why anyone would buy it.

Perhaps because they like it. :thinking:
One womans tat is anothers treasure.

Like everyone else, I was awaiting this tsv with anticipation. A close inspection convinced me that even a reasonable price of £18.50 would be a waste of money. It looked cheap and is merely a copy of the bracelet celebrities are apparently wearing - the in craze. A designer brand of this friendship bracelet may well be en trend, but QVC's take on it certainly is not. I won't be buying it.

reminds me of gossips take on the chanel watch. it was a lot of fun getting glances off people who thought i could afford a watch fo £8,000.
its a bit of fun. most of the time i dont join in sometimes i do.

ahh nice but do they have mixed coloured ones in one bracelet?? like a white and green combo but in one bracelet

Browsing on ebay, to see what they were like on there, I saw one or two sellers with those colours SW. There were a few colours to chose from, eg red or green or blue or black, each with alternating white beads.

I have to say I didn't think £20 ish was an expensive price.Anything over that,with then P&P,yes......and I expected it to be more TBH.

If I don't like it,the SIL will be getting it for christmas :happy:

Thanks Sazza managed to get my order in early. not received mine yet but has been despatched. Any one received theirs yet?

Browsing on ebay, to see what they were like on there, I saw one or two sellers with those colours SW. There were a few colours to chose from, eg red or green or blue or black, each with alternating white beads.

Thanks for the heads up just got 3 for less than the price of one of the TSV's :happy:

Thanks Sazza managed to get my order in early. not received mine yet but has been despatched. Any one received theirs yet?

Mine's also been dispatched (on two different dates?!) but I have not got any of them yet. Having said that, we don't get the post until around lunchtime at the moment so there's still some hope for today...

My pink one has just arrived, it's lovely. Really pleased with it. Not sure how long the cord will last though. I ordered 3 at just after midnight, only the one has come. Hope you are all pleased with yours. :sun:

My white one has just arrived also, its stunning ! Cant wait for my black and blue one to arrive now dont know if I will be able to part with them lol

Hopefully none of the stones will come out , my friend ordered a few similar from ebay and some of the stone came out after few days .. least with qvc
can return even after few month :sun:

My pink one has just arrived, it's lovely. Really pleased with it. Not sure how long the cord will last though. I ordered 3 at just after midnight, only the one has come. Hope you are all pleased with yours. :sun:

One of the two I ordered has just been delivered (I ordered white and black).

It's the white one that's arrived first. Very sparkly but quite lightweight, I think. Like you Wrongsideof40, I think the cord is suspect due to it being a very thin waxed cotton. It's a shame really because if they'd used a nylon cord (à la Tresor) it would be more robust.

I compared it to the Tresor one that my daughter has, and really, it's only the quality of the knotted cord and the weight of the bracelet that differentiates them.

Fortunately we have the MBG if anything happens in the next few weeks/months :happy:

:sun:

Last edited:
I just got my pink one (had no idea it would come in a box!) and it's very pretty. Not sure why this came first as I ordered all the other 3 colours first (in the day before) and then this at midnight TSV time.

got mine too and its better than I thought it would be.I was expecting something larger - but in all honesty I find mine quite dainty which I like!

got mine in pink. very sparkly. suprisingly my daughters did not like it. oh well! not familiar with these bracelets but i felt its quite a nice weight to it. as said before the cord is waxed cotton. the lola rose nylon cord is very strong so will have to see how it lasts.
the black beads are heamotite so quite solid and heavy and the silver beads are hallmarked silver.
the box is a nice touch and i think its great vfm. would love the black one but i have lola rose black agate to wear with this one.
very happy!

Latest posts

Back