Presenter Will

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wondered who he was after reading my latest QVC newsletter email thingy? Does he know much about diamonique then?!

Will Gowing. Freelancer. does a bit of radio, bit of telly, this that and the other. Media tart in other words. The morning spot won't last, mark my words.

I'm just not sure it's really adding anything. A quick update from the Facebook page which, presumably, anyone who wanted to know would have checked it anyway. I think they're in danger of making the morning show too fast-paced. They keep altering the format.

Regarding the Morning Show, just so long as they keep Kathy, of course as long as she wants the early mornings that is, then I'm happy to watch, but when she goes so do I. :muscle:

Will has a H-U-G-E head, either that or a small body?

Jude xx

jackets are too small.

re changing the format, all of this "5 in 5" nonsense - whats all that about? and all of the "take a deep breath, its fast and furious, its 5 in 5" cobblers - like who cares? it might be fast and furious for a presenter (wow - talking about 5 different things in 5 minutes - skills are off the scale there!) but for those of us at home, bleary eyed in our jammies drinking our first cuppa its just your usual presenter babbling on- get over it.

How on earth would Charlie cope with this '5 in5' mullarky? His two speeds are slow and stop, he would never manage it. Not that i want him to appear on the morning show, I usually watch most mornings.

Latest posts

Back