Presenter Blogs....what?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Some of the presenters, Debbie Flint and Claudia Sylvester for example, are quite good with the regularity of their blogs. Others such as Anne Dawson (I know she was ill) whose last post was 18 november 2009, and Antony Heyward, whose last blog entry was 20 march 2010, do not appear to realise that their blog is part of their job. Why bother introducing the presenter blog, if some of the said individuals only post when they feel like it?
Could it be that Antony hasn't posted for over a month because he is departing the QVC shores?
I know the volcanic ash fiasco left Anne stranded but, surely, she can find a few minutes to go online.

I do read the blogs - i'm just nosey :happy:

I have often thought I wonder in AD gets "told off" over her blog - after all,like you say,I would've thought it part of their job?

Some of the presenters, Debbie Flint and Claudia Sylvester for example, are quite good with the regularity of their blogs. Others such as Anne Dawson (I know she was ill) whose last post was 18 november 2009, and Antony Heyward, whose last blog entry was 20 march 2010, do not appear to realise that their blog is part of their job. Why bother introducing the presenter blog, if some of the said individuals only post when they feel like it?
Could it be that Antony hasn't posted for over a month because he is departing the QVC shores?
I know the volcanic ash fiasco left Anne stranded but, surely, she can find a few minutes to go online.

The less I know about Anne Dawson's life,the better.In fact the only time she SHOULD start keeping a blog is when she finally goes in for some extensive dental work,that I'd be interested in.

was the volcanic ash a byproduct of Ann Dawson's fags? well she looks as if she has a nicotine habit

Latest posts

Back