Prepology Kitchen Whisk TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They obviously didn't sell many as it is now 1/2 price and they won't be re-ordering when they sell out.

I remember my mother having one of these in the 1950's.

I searched for reviews when I saw it on eBay - not good: too tall for one thing, makes it awkward to use for shorties ;)

look what I have just found ..... hmmn, what was the TSV £15 odd incl P&P for two?

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/15581/Press-and-Whisk

I couldn't resist checking the link - I like anything to do with Lakeland - and as a result, placed an order for several items in the sale ( not the whisk, lol) on the 3rd July. Dispatch email on the 4th and received the order this morning via Hermes.All delivered quickly for £2.99. I just love Lakeland customer service, brilliant.

I couldn't resist checking the link - I like anything to do with Lakeland - and as a result, placed an order for several items in the sale ( not the whisk, lol) on the 3rd July. Dispatch email on the 4th and received the order this morning via Hermes.All delivered quickly for £2.99. I just love Lakeland customer service, brilliant.

Totally agree, it's first class. I'm another huge Lakeland fan too but decided I do not NEED any more gadgets, etc. yet so I'm being strong and not even looking at their sale because I just know I'll be tempted!

I bought an Easiyo from Q last weekend when they were doing free delivery. I know they sell the sachets but I honestly think I'll end up getting them from Lakeland and saving myself all the postage. Sure they'll probably end up in a Lakeland sale at some point too.

Hello FifeGal. Think you"re new, so a big welcome from me :bow::handshake:

Hey, thanks SparklyBarbs! Yes I'm new, been lurking for a few months though. Nice to finally post at last!

Think nearly everyone "lurks" before they join, so happy posting

Latest posts

Back