Prepolgy microwave grill pan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
I orderd two of theses one for me and one for my son, they came today, my one is fine but I have a large combination microwave and it turns round easily
However my sons is just a normal microwave and its no chance of turning, in fact it nearly touches the sides

Also it does say to be used with a turntable, so wouldn't bother turning it half way, so its going back, think QVC should have made this a bit clearer

Oh that's a bummer Lucy-loo. :( I heard Simon say the bit about turning it once if you don't have a turntable but that's no good imo as it needs to turn continuously to cook the food evenly, and size wasn't mentioned as far as I know. :rolleyes: Spookily enough I was just reading your post when my doorbell rang and mine arrived. I only have an ordinary microwave as well but luckily it fits with plenty of room to turn, have you tried yours yet hon?? Has anybody else tried theirs and what do you think of it?? :pPC:

i got mine yesterday it fits but touches the side!so i can turn it manually can i?thats a bit annoying, oh well we were actully thinking of getting a new microwave in the new year, ill try and see what its like turning it manually till then, i was going to try a panini in it at lunch time

Latest posts

Back