Praise for Gatineau.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
I am not a Gatineau fan by any means. I am never interested in a product because of anti ageing claims. I used to use Floracil but not for the last 4-5 years.

The last TSV-with the so-called £150 product in it- I didn't buy it but I was tempted to try the supersize vitamina handcream, and the lip product. There was no way I was going to pay the price of that TSV just for that. So I went to Ebay and Q for "last clicks".

Ebay- got the 400ml size vitamina handcream for around £18 with free postage. It is heavily scented but a fantastic feel on the hands-I really like it.

Q "last click"- not sure if this is still in stock but I got a "handbag heroes" set for around £22 plus postage. It contained the eye roll-on, the lip product and a really good sized tube of the vitamina hand cream. Also included a bag, which was a surprise that was not included in the product description.

Verdict-eye roll on is lovely. Feels cool and I think I will use it up.
Lip product-LOVE it. feels amazing on the lips and looks pretty. Think I will buy again.
Handcream-see above!

Wish they would do "useful TSV's" at a good price like this one. Sorry if it was a TSV in the past -I may have missed it. I think they would appeal to a wider market.

I am a big Gatineau fan. For years I have struggled with my skin and I have tried all of the high street options and was reduced to using baby wipes as everything irritated.

Then two years ago I decided to try Gatineau. I bought it through QVC mainly because of the 30 day MBG, thinking that if it had a positive effect, then I could buy it in France at a cheaper price. So I bought one of the mini kits which had about a months supply of lots of different options. It has had an amazing effect. Many years ago a pressure cooker blew up in my face and although I wasn't left with serious scars, I did have red dry patches on my face and neck. On bad days they were red and dry and on good, just dry and flaky.

With Gatineau they are gone and my skin has never looked better. I now have a large stock of Gatineau as I never want to run out including the hand cream and AHA body cream and nothing irritates my skin. I can not praise Gatineau enough.

Plus I still buy it through QVC as it is cheaper than buying it here in France.

Having lurked here for about a year, I had no choice this morning but to register and join in when I saw this thread. Praise for Gatineau.....an Oscar for Gatineau in my case!!! My first introduction to Gatineau was the TSV before Christmas mentioned by Weathergirl. Started using immediately and noticed a difference straight away so ordered a second one. Honestly, by now - particularly this week - I really look like I have had a facelift....cannot believe it! Must also say, I started using the Defi-lift moisturiser in the meantime. My No 11s are SO smoothed out as to not really bother me any more. I am no longer filling them in with a brush and YBF yellow cream. I had deep, heavy lines -crevices - nose to chin now so filled out it's unreal. They are so plumped this week that I keep going to the mirror for a look. My first venture into skincare has paid off handsomely, I have to say. Have since got the mask too so I'm not sure which of the above is responsible for my transformation but thanks to Gatineau......and QVC for introducing us!

Having lurked here for about a year, I had no choice this morning but to register and join in when I saw this thread. Praise for Gatineau.....an Oscar for Gatineau in my case!!! My first introduction to Gatineau was the TSV before Christmas mentioned by Weathergirl. Started using immediately and noticed a difference straight away so ordered a second one. Honestly, by now - particularly this week - I really look like I have had a facelift....cannot believe it! Must also say, I started using the Defi-lift moisturiser in the meantime. My No 11s are SO smoothed out as to not really bother me any more. I am no longer filling them in with a brush and YBF yellow cream. I had deep, heavy lines -crevices - nose to chin now so filled out it's unreal. They are so plumped this week that I keep going to the mirror for a look. My first venture into skincare has paid off handsomely, I have to say. Have since got the mask too so I'm not sure which of the above is responsible for my transformation but thanks to Gatineau......and QVC for introducing us!

Hi Ellis welcome to ST :)

p.s Your not Ellis from Ideal world / Jewellery Channel are you :) ?

Just to give a different view.
All the years I've been shopping with Q I'd never bought Gatineau. Having seen some good reviews, I decided to go for one of the TSVs, must have been about a year ago, anyway it was one with the neck treatment in that seemed to have rave reviews. So when it arrived that was the first product I tried. Immediately my neck began to burn as if I'd applied acid, it turned a vivid, raw red & began to swell as well. I washed it off as best I could but it still took a week of antihistamines & hydrocortisone cream till it was anything like back to normal. I didn't dare try anything else in the kit & returned it straight away.

do you have the item number for the tsv last christmas? just wanted to see what was in the kit!

203 773 Reflexgirl :)

Also welcome to the Forum Eilis.

Aww Breeze I know what that is like. The skin on my neck is very sensitive too, so much so that I never spray perfume there. I have always taken my moisturiser to the neck, but for many years there were so many products I could not use. Gatineau face creams and neck creams are still things I avoid for this reason. So far the hand cream, eye roll on and lip product are fine though (and Floricil always was).

I find the Judith Williams Phytomineral neck cream very good and it does not make me break out in an awful allergic rash.

Thanks for the welcome and, no, I'm not on Ideal World as only shop from QVC. Here is the TSV which I see is still available Item no:203773 Half thinking I should maybe get another!! Am shocked to find myself stocking up but I would never have believed you could reverse the signs of ageing with creams. I was a complete sceptic regarding expensive face products only shopping on the dreaded high street and only doing the bare minimum of cleanse, tone and moisturise. How my routine - and face - has changed in the past six weeks. My only regret is not starting sooner. Having watched QVC for about two years now and always laughing at the claims made on the beauty shows....how wrong I was. I finally caved in as Andrew kept on about the £250+ value of the Christmas TSV. He wore me down and I'm so glad he did!

Thanks for the welcome and, no, I'm not on Ideal World as only shop from QVC. Here is the TSV which I see is still available Item no:203773 Half thinking I should maybe get another!! Am shocked to find myself stocking up but I would never have believed you could reverse the signs of ageing with creams. I was a complete sceptic regarding expensive face products only shopping on the dreaded high street and only doing the bare minimum of cleanse, tone and moisturise. How my routine - and face - has changed in the past six weeks. My only regret is not starting sooner. Having watched QVC for about two years now and always laughing at the claims made on the beauty shows....how wrong I was. I finally caved in as Andrew kept on about the £250+ value of the Christmas TSV. He wore me down and I'm so glad he did!

Bet you work for Gatineau or Q Eilis!! lol And you are so right about that "dreaded" high street. Nothing but skin poison peddled on there!

Ha ha....sounds like I do! Honestly, if you knew me, there's no way you would believe I could write that stuff!!! Other brands might give similar results but Gatineau was my chosen one because I could watch Andrew and Michaela all day as long as they are not accompanied by SG or Marverine who are my switch offs!

Latest posts

Back