Prai's Proper Pi$$-Taking Pitch!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To flog is to us on QVC! I would have thought Harrods or Harv. Nicks. would have elbowed good old Q there. They must be slipping.

Do you really need to put all that on your face, i think i will just take my chances.
Also she mentioned something about real gold being one of the indredients in something what does that do then?.I am always up for being educated if anybody knows.

Do you really need to put all that on your face, i think i will just take my chances.
Also she mentioned something about real gold being one of the indredients in something what does that do then?.I am always up for being educated if anybody knows.

Nothing apparently.

"South Yarra jazz singer and mother Jane Badler-Hains. She's been using Lauder's Re-Creation Day Creme for the past two years. It costs $690 for 50ml. "I don't know whether there's a psychological aspect to it or not, but a psychological reason is as good as any. These creams make you feel good," says Ms Badler-Hains, who is in her late forties. "It's luxurious — it really does feel amazing and my skin looks fantastic for my age. I buy it because I can afford it and I want to look good and feel good."

What about champagne truffle caviar?

Amika is to the model ensemble on Q what JF is to the presenters. Everything is amazing and can't live without. It is cringeworthy listening to her, with a face full of whatever cream is being demonstrated. The only good thing about losing Stacey Mod.Pref.YBF is that Amika doesn't demo every eyeshadow of the hour(s) in one go.

Thought she loved Gatineau :wonder:

Amika has fabulous bone structure but terrible wrinkles, so I'm not sure the anti anging products are really having an effect on those!

Oh what a load of hogswash!! (that will probably be the next miracle ingredient!) stuff from Mars in face cream, I laughed out loud, how can that woman sit there and spout such total tripe, money of course.........I feel a song coming on "Hype on Mars" perhaps!

Last edited:
:wait:

Cathy said in one of the shows that they are the only one in the world to use this ingredient (Iron Rose Crystal/Hematite) well she didn't do her research very well:

http://www.euoko.com/Home.aspx (ingredients almost the same as Prai)

Bieux Skin BioNaturals also use Hematite in their products as do PurMinerals Sleep it Off serum and Litya skin elixirs and probably a lot more.

They all jump on the bandwagon....can't believe 30,000 people bought this in the US!!!

:flower:

I'm not sure whether Prai's "miracle ingredient" came from Mars or not, but the guest presenter's spiel is straight from Uranus.

:cheeky:

every time ive flicked to Q today that gobby mare has been shouting down the camera at me.

i wish the silly old bag would pi*s off back to mars. :cheeky:

Well Ladeeees,

When I heard about this magic ingredient from Mars my first thought was how and who has been travelling backwards and forwards in a spaceship harvesting this marvelouse ingredient for us to address the signs of ageing? The magic ingredient is Iron Rose Crystal (also known as Hematite) and think you will find the following articles that I've found will either amuse you/see through the marketing hype or will make you leap to the phones (in an intergalactic way :ninja:) to place your order right now!

http://www.beautystat.com/site/skin...-rose-crystal-from-mars-really-help-the-skin/

http://www.beautydebutante.com/2010/07/skincare-review-praimordial-stellar-serum/

Here are the ingredients for the serum:

Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, SD Alcohol 40B, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG/PPG�]18/18 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, C4�]24 Alkyl Dimethicone/ Divinyldimethicone Crosspolymer/Isodecyl Isononanoate, Tripeptide�]1, Tripeptide�]10 Citrulline, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lecithin, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Hematite Extract, Galacturonic Acid, Dimethiconol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Zingiber Cassumunar Root Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, alpha�]Isomethyl Ionone, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica (CI 77811). Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861)

:sun:

Brought to you by the Cylons of of course. Do me a favour!!:giggle:

Anyone else think that Mrs Prai looks like Julie on Corrie?

I think Julie from Corrie actually looks like a chunky Yootha Joyce, boy I'm dating myself but George and Mildred was one of my favourite shows as a child.

Oh what a load of hogswash!! (that will probably be the next miracle ingredient!) stuff from Mars in face cream, I laughed out loud, how can that woman sit there and spout such total tripe, money of course.........I feel a song coming on "Hype on Mars" perhaps!

Speaking of songs..........see below:giggle:

I'm not sure whether Prai's "miracle ingredient" came from Mars or not, but the guest presenter's spiel is straight from Uranus.

:cheeky:

:mysmilie_510: Perfect!

Oh man, this Prai presentation is the gift which keeps on giving. I think even the QVC computer was so offended by this nonsense today, it aborted it's programming and refused to put the details up for a good 5 minutes, in protest.
This presentation is soooo bad, it actually seems like a paraody of something one might see on shopping TV, not an ACTUAL product. And every time they cut to that picture of the physicist I crease up, then I am completely floored when they show a pic of the special Mars mineral, which looks like somehting R2D2 sh*t out.

The chances of of skin-care coming from Mars, are a million to one she said.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFfZFvvuXWc

I can't help thinking about this music every time I see Prai.:mysmilie_867:

Last edited:
Now ladies *furiously taps a bit of overpriced silicone into back of hand* look at this ladies, it's from Mars. I personally went up there myself ladies to hand source these precious precious blobs of silicone. Ladies, it was a bit hot - in fact I stung my botty on the surface *furiously taps more silicone into back of hand* and my packed lunch was WELL toasted by the time I got there. But ladies, I have to tell you, me and the Monks from the Prai Root tribe had a ball in the space shuttle going 'oop there. Father O'Malley snuck his bucket and spade on board and had a whale of a time making sand castles and letting the other lads have donkey rides when we got there. Now ladies, watch as I tap this product into the back of my hand *furiously taps more stuff into the back of her hand* and see how much younger this hand looks compared to this hand *pulls out gnarled, burned claw from under desk* and ladies, girls and jellyspoons see what this serum from Mars can do for you...

Now now: here's a pic of the Prai team hard at it making the next batch of their miracle formula:

clangers3.jpg

Last edited:
Prai's marketing dept would only be too happy to deal with any consumer concerns:

_572903_smash150.jpg

and if they fail you - Head Office will help, and you'll get a noice cup of decaffinayyyted coffeeee too...

Attachments

• mrs overall.jpg
    mrs overall.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 87

Latest posts

Back