Prai TSV 26/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven’t watched but can imagine, I seen her present the last set Prai TSV that got awful reviews and sounds like she’s going down the same presentation route. If these claims are true, which they’re not, the only woman I can see buying it is Chuntley, who does love male attention, she’d buy it hoping the claims were true but for the rest of us, we’re strong independent woman and buy our perfumes to please ourselves, and no one else.
These ridiculous claims would put me off buying it at all and I’m not a raving feminist, just an ordinary woman/person wanting to get a few nice things from time to time to treat my friends/family/me. I don’t normally pay too much attention or care about what sales people (on qvc or elsewhere) claim but this is making my blood boil 🤬 it’s so outrageous, inappropriate and a total disgrace in this day and age of equality for all. Urgh is all I can say (aside from the above 😂🤣😂).

These ridiculous claims would put me off buying it at all and I’m not a raving feminist, just an ordinary woman/person wanting to get a few nice things from time to time to treat my friends/family/me. I don’t normally pay too much attention or care about what sales people (on qvc or elsewhere) claim but this is making my blood boil 🤬 it’s so outrageous, inappropriate and a total disgrace in this day and age of equality for all. Urgh is all I can say (aside from the above 😂🤣😂).

I agree Bb, I think the sooner they realise that none of us give a shine-a-light (rhyming slang) wether they love it, their friends love it, they can’t live without it, the less idiotic they’ll look, yes we buy because we want to or don’t buy because we don’t want to, it’s really that simple. 😃👍

Watching at the moment and I’m cringing here. Have we not moved on from describing a fragrance as a “man magnet”? And as for suggestions that it’ll ignite carnal lust is Neanderthal- and actually not a very nice thought. We’re not all dogs on heat,presenting our backsides to be sniffed! Perhaps she should’ve called it “on heat”!
Now I’m usually the last person to be politically correct, but something must’ve dripped through as I found myself getting annoyed with that woman who seems to think that her entire audience consists of heterosexual women who are trying to attract men , or drive her man wild with desire!
By all means describe it as sexy, but better still- just describe the scent and tell us whether is more suitable for daytime or evening wear.
Funnily enough, I nearly bought a small bottle of this from the catalogue as it was under a tenner, I forgot and they don’t have it now. Shan’t be buying this as I don’t often buy perfumes blind and that’s too much to spend on something you might hate. The fancy packaging doesn’t do it for me either. I think in recent times I can count the times I’ve been complimented on my perfume on half a hand! About 15 years ago, a young fella I worked with said wow you smell amazing...it was Miss Morabito £4.99 from the perfume shop-sadly it’s discontinued, but it was a lovely fresh daytime perfume.

I’d also like to say that her comments aren’t particularly respectful to men either. “Smell this in a restaurant or bar and you’ll be circling the Laydeez like flies and plying them with champagne and the promise of a good time!”
Fgs woman - were in another millennium now, and have been for quite a while. So the implication that women are all gagging for it, and men are virtually kerb crawling predators needs to be consigned to the dustbin of history!
Did she really say “Mistress of the night”?!!!!😲

Last edited:
Discover the newness - this duo introduces the brand new to QVC Scent of a Woman Lust fragrance. Be swept off your feet with this evocative and sensuous eau de parfum, blended with a complex fusion of bright florals, fresh fruity notes and rich exotic ingredients.

Switch it up - with notes of sweet jasmine petals and sensual musk in Scent of a Woman, and fresh fruits and sultry notes in Scent of a Woman Lust, you can change up your fragrance to suit your mood. Whichever you choose to wear, this invigorating fragrance duo offers timeless elegance to give you confidence and a flirty sense of allure.
em.242300[/URL]
Sounds like it’ll be the men saying not tonight darling I’ve got a headache!

If I was on Facebook or Twitter (which I’m not) I’d be publicly asking QVC to state their values and if they believe they are adhering to a key developing country’s (like the uk) position on gender equality and the promoting of young females to think they can be whoever they want to be in society - in work or in the home. I imagine that post would be removed pretty pronto as ‘not adhering to QVC’s Facebook rules’

Makes you wonder what sort of hotel bars Kathy and Cordelia hang about in. The way Cordelia is (very theatrically) dousing herself in the stuff, any man would be overcome by fumes before he got anywhere near her!
Or as I said earlier followed by half of London, it is all total garbage both product and sales patter and yes I agree the inferences are an insult to anyone’s intelligence.Same as Cordelia lathering on the neck products (which of course she uses) onto a very smooth neck for a person her age.They don’t say the result of the product but is the suggestion not a tiny bit there?

Scent Of A Woman, well I seriously doubt anyone would buy it if it smelled like this “scent of a woman” after I’ve just been for a run. 😜

On another note though, in this day and age when QVC are going well over the top in trying to be politically correct, I doubt Chloe Everton would want to be a “man magnet” somehow.

What's that smell?

Attachments

• woman.jpg
    woman.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 91
OH Cordelia shut the * up you are pathetic! ‘The sitting at the bar and the champagne appears‘ story has just been trotted out again.
I think that story will be done to death by the time the day is done. I’ve noticed she is elaborating on it now . Has she been sitting there all night spraying herself? I don’t think she’s moved since 9 o’clock last night, still wearing the same clothes by the looks of it.

Latest posts

Back