Prai Beauty TSV 23/6/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lol she missed a trick there Akimbo, she should have done a promo video of her 'dropping' in on the holy monks who would unveil their timless beauty secret in a golden haze...

I agree about the severe over-application of orangey make up too. Not a good look!

Is it just me, or has she never actually said what the Prai extract is supposed to do for your skin?

It works

Hi :talking:,

I had freebies from the Beauty Bash. They work. My skin responds well to Prai. I bought 2 TSVs and look forard to receiving them.

:happy::happy::happy:

I was tempted to buy (as always with skincare) but then I remembered I already have the Throat stuff that I bought on BCC night a year or two back......

Used for a week or two and then abandoned to my huge stash......as usual! :giggle:

I almost ordered the TSV as I have used it before but not completely convinced it did anything.

As for the 'caviar' I'm sure she said it didn't contain any fish ingredients but got it's name because it looks like caviar.

Found this which was interesting:

http://truthinaging.com/face/prai-for-younger-skin

:flower:

Thanks for that link - loads of reading there for me today! :grin:

Anhydrous means there's no water in the cream I think, there is a Tova moisturiser that is an anhydrous vitamin c cream and I think they said it was because it had no water in the ingredient list...I'm sure it is a proper word. I bet the lovely Donna knows what it means as she is ace with this kind of stuff :flower:

That's exactly my point. I don't believe their creams are completely without water unless they are 100% oil-based. TBH I don't think that's what she meant because it seems an obscure thing to use as a selling point.

I almost ordered the TSV as I have used it before but not completely convinced it did anything.

As for the 'caviar' I'm sure she said it didn't contain any fish ingredients but got it's name because it looks like caviar.

Found this which was interesting:

http://truthinaging.com/face/prai-for-younger-skin

:flower:

I'm not sure they should be advertising it as Caviar when it doesn't contain any. It's like orange squashes - if they don't actually contain orange then the label has to say "orange flavour". Perhaps only foods are covered by this law ?

Anyway I'm nit-picking now, it's just that the whole programme irritated me.

Have you received your Prai TSV yet?

Hi,

If you ordered the TSV have you received it yet, mine states it was despatched on 24.06.10 yet no sign of it yet, l also ordered sale goods on line that had free postage from Radley and Clarks and both were delivered within 48 hours, so how QVC justify high P&P costs and we have to wait so long for delivery l do not know.
Not a happy bunny.
:envy::angry:

No probs here

Hi,

If you ordered the TSV have you received it yet, mine states it was despatched on 24.06.10 yet no sign of it yet, l also ordered sale goods on line that had free postage from Radley and Clarks and both were delivered within 48 hours, so how QVC justify high P&P costs and we have to wait so long for delivery l do not know.
Not a happy bunny.
:envy::angry:

Hi :grin:,
I received mine a couple of days after ordering. I think yours may have gone astray - it might be worth a call to CS to see if they know anything. Sometimes the courier returns goods if they have been damaged in transit, but rarely do you get to know until you 'phone in.
:nod:

Latest posts

Back