Prai Beauty TSV 11/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prai has a slogan: "The beauty range with time in mind." I often wonder what exactly that means. Does it mean it's quick? Does it mean it's marketed at people of more advanced years? I wonder who pays all that money for a pot of gloop with a bit of lotus flower in?

I paid the money Julius, however, the products were average at best so I returned them for a refund. I like to try new brands as you can find a gem that works for you, however, if they are run of the mill I like to know I can get my money back, even after use. I believe you are a man J so beauty items are probably not your bag, but some actually do improve skin problems. For me, Prai isn't one of them.

CC

I quite like the neck cream. I got it when it was the BPOTM yonks ago.

I did get their hand cream on an offer too but did not like the smell of it at all although it was not bad as a cream.

Reading Sali Hughes beauty book and she thinks neck and eye creams are a waste of money, if you use a good quality moisturiser you should be able to use it on eyes and neck. She reckons its just a ploy by beauty companies to get more money/sales for unnecessary products.

Reading Sali Hughes beauty book and she thinks neck and eye creams are a waste of money, if you use a good quality moisturiser you should be able to use it on eyes and neck. She reckons its just a ploy by beauty companies to get more money/sales for unnecessary products.

Agree with this wholeheartedly, the amount of skincare companies I have worked with have pretty much said the same thing, they put eye creams out as a add on and because people are led to believe the need them. I myself haven't bought a separate eye cream ever only ones I have ever had have been part of tsvs and have always used my moisturiser around my eyes

Every time I see a neck cream I get my hopes up that it will work the promised miracle. Just from reading this thread I can see this is not that product !

Since losing 4 stones over 18 months and now heading for 61, my neck and jawline are so baggy and scrawny - the proverbial turkey neck. My face & décolletage are fine for my age, always had good skin, which makes my neck seem even worse.

I know this is a first-world problem to quote the trendy phrase, and touch wood the only worry that I have at the mo. I don't think there's even any 'work' available apart from drastic surgery !

Sorry, I've turned a light-hearted thread into a 'woe is me' whinge ! Moral of this story - don't put on loads of weight in your 50's !

The 72 year old model (Nancy?) has a better neck than Cathy, something doesn’t add up. Kathy can’t be older than Nancy can she? I thought that she may be in her 50s. Kathy may be wrinkle free but her face is sagging and her age shows.

Latest posts

Back