Possible Christmas Gift Recipients

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:D She deserves something - that's for sure! My dad's at the grumpy old man stage and he has recently taken to immediately flying out of the front door, shovelling it up with his big ole garden spade and following the offender home bearing the shovel before him and offloading it on their path.

One lady thought she had escaped because she'd driven there to walk her dog so he dumped it (pun intended!) on her bonnet. (sadly the one belonging to her car and not one she was wearing!)

He's going to get arrested isn't he? :eek: :D

PS LOl at AY. I think it's her looniness I like the most! :grin:

Me and your dad would get on very well I think. If I see anyone dropping litter I catch up with them and tell them that they have dropped something out of their pocket. At first they are grateful and then, once they understand, they tend to get a bit stoppy as if I was the one doing something wrong.

:D She deserves something - that's for sure! My dad's at the grumpy old man stage and he has recently taken to immediately flying out of the front door, shovelling it up with his big ole garden spade and following the offender home bearing the shovel before him and offloading it on their path.

One lady thought she had escaped because she'd driven there to walk her dog so he dumped it (pun intended!) on her bonnet. (sadly the one belonging to her car and not one she was wearing!)

He's going to get arrested isn't he? :eek: :D

PS LOl at AY. I think it's her looniness I like the most! :grin:

:wave2:Oh, that's BRILLIANT! My other half suggested (and these are his words, not mine:tongue2:) that I 'go and crimp one out on her driveway and see how she likes it' now obviously apart from being g-rossss, it did make me laugh out loud...

LoveA'kin your dad is a hero, round my way we have trouble with flytipping and it really gets me down. Draw back my curtains in the morning to dumped bags of rubbish that people obviously travel to off load on the grass. Council come and move it and then more just arrives. I have never ever actually seen anyone doing it, must be a bit like an anti social Santa

What about the courier who delivers our QVC parcels?....or the post office counter staff who I have seen quite a bit of recently because I couldn't contain myself when I should have FARTED.

I think they have helped themselves to enough of my parcels lately - they are well and truely off the christmas list! THe waft of l'occitane would knock you out!

I personally feel that I should be buying gifts for my bank manager and the CEO of my energy provider, they really do not get enough bonus' around Christmas time.

I think I'll add my MP onto the list too.

Hey Choppysocks!!! Great minds think alike!!! :wave2:

My lovely boss who has made each working day a living hell
My colleagues who I have worked with for 7 years who can barely be bothered to speak to me
My neighbours who have woken me up in the wee small hours with their parties and arguements

Awww Loveheart! I think some little, brown steaming 'giftettes' courtesy of the local doggies would be just the ticket for these 'lovely' people... in little brown paper bags all tied up in a bow. :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back