Poor, poor Peter Sherlock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hillary

Registered Shopper
I hope he sues whoever gave him the Botox. I saw him this lunchtime and he looks awful. When I was working, some of our unconscious stroke victims had more animation in their foreheads than he does, and it looks as if he has a creeping facial paralysis. His right eye looked dreadful and has he dyed his hair? What's up with him? he used to look so smart and attractive now he looks like he's been dug up and hit with the shovel.

I sincerely hope that whatever has been done to him wears off with time and we get the old Peter and his cheeky smile back. I hate to see young (well to this old trout he's young) people ruining their looks just because 'everyone's doing it'

He looked ok ish last time I saw him although a bit Herman Munsterish with the solid forehead.

Someone posted about Dirty Peter's left eye looking odd. Maybe him and PS have been looking through keyholes.

Hello! I'm afraid that's just how I look as the botox has practically worn off!!!!! I've never pretended to be anything approaching good-looking so I guess I will take the comments on the chin!

Hello! I'm afraid that's just how I look as the botox has practically worn off!!!!! I've never pretended to be anything approaching good-looking so I guess I will take the comments on the chin!

Sod the Botox lad and get yourself some Skin Pharmacy Snake Serum. Don't buy the Skin Chemists Snake Serum though, it's more than double the cost yet suspiciously looks like exactly the same product :wink:

Strange that isn't it Peter.

For goodness sake Peter. Stop wasting your money on snake oil and god knows what else. Try as we might, we can't turn back time and you don't need to. You are a good looking man with a nice personality. have I got this right..? Don't you speak fluent French..? So that's intelligence as well. Grow old gracefully. There's nothing looks more ridiculous than an old man who has had so many lifts that he looks like an Egyptian mummy e.g. Clint Eastwood.

I personally don't think you need any treatment as you have a lot going for you, I've had friends who did the whole Botox shebang and they ended up like yourself (looking slightly worse for wear once it started to wear off). Two of my friends who previously did Botox tried Thermage instead & found the results to be better and longer lasting so if you feel the need to think about using Botox again I would recommend having a look at Thermage treatments as well.

I personally wouldn't do any sort of treatment but I can understand why many do in your profession.

You're not bad looking, Peter, you just look tired. Have a few early nights :sleepy:

the best way to enhance your looks 99% is to smile :wave: . Never understood Botox. I might go and put some cornflakes under my eyelids.

Water, lots of rest, fruits/veg, essential vitamins/minerals are the best things for your body.

If folk can't accept you for a few wrinkles/fine lines etc then that's their ****** problem so say I :D

Last edited:
the best way to enhance your looks 99% is to smile :wave: . Never understood Botox. I might go and put some cornflakes under my eyelids.

Water, lots of rest, fruits/veg, essential vitamins/minerals are the best things for your body.

If folk can't accept you for a few wrinkles/fine lines etc then that's their ****** problem so say I :D

I totally agree....

Unless you're Mike Mason :grin:

Latest posts

Back