Poor JF

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to have to wear a removable brace due to some oddly placed teeth, but it hurt like heck and affected my speech, so I always took it out the moment no-one was looking and hardly wore it in the end. I'd pop it in just to see my orthodontist and he'd always tell me how well it was working. If only he knew! Fortunately for me, my teeth managed to sort themselves out on their own with little intervention. Is this something of a cosmetic trend then as I notice others, like Andrea Maclean, having it done.
Teeth even though they may be corrected are often on the move. My last dentist used to say all teeth want to be number 1 (Ie at the front). Even after all those years of braces and having teeth removed, my 2 incisors are trying to push my front teeth forward by going behind them. I will not be bothering to have the work done again, hopefully they won't go completely behind.

I think they do them at almost any age now....a work colleague had her teeth straightened in her 50's. Years ago it was only young children, but I think that's all changed.

It its true (brace), and not professing to know of such things, but why would she be wearing a brace at her age ?.... isn't 50 a bit late to start straightening teeth ? Reminds me of an old uncle who had new dentures at age 80, and was worried he wouldn't get his money's worth as he would wear out before his 'teeth' !

Latest posts

Back