Poor Beulah

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else see Debbie Flint embarrass Beulah during a Cashmasoft hour yesterday? Beulah had buttoned up a cardi wrongly and Debbie pointed it out. Instead of letting the poor girl sort it out Debbie said no, Beulah, let's see what you've done I think it looks rather good. Beulah tried to duck behind one of the other models but again Debbie wouldn't give up - don't try to hide Beulah, show us what you've done. Now I know lots of people think poor Beulah isn't the brightest button in the box but this was really unnecessary. Wonder if DF was the class bully. She'll definitely be off Beulah's christmas card list. :down:

I didn't see much of Debbie Flint when I first starting watching QVC years ago but I seem to remember her being quite amusing. Now I find her strangely sinister for some reason. Her face is almost immobile and what facial expressions she has seem to be slow; delayed almost. I didn't watch the Cashmasoft hour but I can imagine what she was like. Smiling but taunting all the while. Frankly, she makes me feel uneasy, as if she'll come and threaten me if I return something.

Personally I try not to watch DF on my rare outings to QVC land (usually jewellery TSV's and even then it's selective) However on the occassions that I have, I've never found her to be anything other than Loud, brash, and bossy.

I actually like Beaulah, she does her job well and she's quite pretty too, you can't say that about all the models on QVC though and if DF is anything to go by the presenters either.

Maybe there's a tinge of jealousy there from DF, would like to see her make a huge faux pas - perhaps rip in too tight skirt, stuffing her face with food she drops it over her clothes - any other ideas?

Latest posts

Back