Poncey Cushions by Marlo Lorenz - half price in clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just perfect for Hyacinth Bucket types though. :happy: And Creepy probably has a couple in his dressing room. :wonder:

Q. What is worse than poncey cushions?
A. Cheap & nasty poncey cushions made of polyester!

There is a fine line & the examples in BB's link are easily on the :puke: side of it!
The one below however, I think (not that I'd buy it - felt & dry clean only, in my house, hahahaha....err, no!), is neither poncey nor made of polyester! It may be clinging onto the 'tasteful & girlie' side of the line by its fingernails but it is on the right side of the line....!)

http://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-and-Co-Flo...c=833171-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-833171

I'd be forever hoovering biscuit crumbs out of that, Kitten.

Me too Burlz - a shame that it's totally impractical, as I do kinda like it, it's kyoot but not tacky! I could do the KH thing of using it to 'dress the bed' but I really can't be ar$ed hurling cushions out of the way when I want to get into bed & OH doesn't go in for all that stuff anyway, he hates it - he could see the point of an extra folded blankie at the end of the bed, to use if it gets extra cold but not pointless inane fluffy things just cluttering up the place for no good reason! LOL

Most of the Marlo Lorenz cushions have been sold out for the last week with the exception of the peacock one.

QVC are taking ages updating since the new site kicked in.

Latest posts

Back