Pompoos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

* sighs*...things can only go downhill from here...

It's 1 o'clock so I'm off to bed. I'll be sure to keep my 'Quacker' under my pillow in readiness for the TSV ......
Thanks for your company.:happy:

Well, he was a real tonic - and professional, too. Did you notice how he always kept on top of the product updates for sellouts, limited stock, etc?

Anyway, haven't seen this forum so lively in ages.

Well, he was a real tonic - and professional, too. Did you notice how he always kept on top of the product updates for sellouts, limited stock, etc?

Anyway, haven't seen this forum so lively in ages.

He certainly was a refreshing change & his jewellery was certainly rather more sensibly priced that many of the ranges on QVC - very distinctive too, you couldn't say that looked like any old thing you could pick up on the high street. could you? I hope the reviews are favourable when they start to appear! :clapping:

Haven`t been on the Forum for ages, but just had to say, what on earth allowed QVC to bring on that Man !!!!!!!!!!!! goodness me !!!!! can`t get over him.

Still , he certainly has caused a stir amongst us ladies on his Premiere

Well here I am again after watching him with Julia, i`ve changed my mind. I loved him and thought he was hilarious. I have to say i am hooked, it was a fab show and he was so entertaining. I thought his jewellery looked fab too.

I think he's brilliant! The most fun on QVC since Lulu Guinness. He's funny and camp and very good at it all for a new guest. (lord knows we've all seen some pretty bad ones!)

I want Harald to be my new best friend. He's creative camp, funny and seems lovely! You could take hime anywhere couldn't you? ;) :D

Harald you're a star..................... LOVED the show and I LOVE you as well. Can't wait for your next show in October

Well here I am again after watching him with Julia, i`ve changed my mind. I loved him and thought he was hilarious. I have to say i am hooked, it was a fab show and he was so entertaining. I thought his jewellery looked fab too.

I think he's brilliant! The most fun on QVC since Lulu Guinness. He's funny and camp and very good at it all for a new guest. (lord knows we've all seen some pretty bad ones!)

I want Harald to be my new best friend. He's creative camp, funny and seems lovely! You could take hime anywhere couldn't you? ;) :D

Harald you're a star..................... LOVED the show and I LOVE you as well. Can't wait for your next show in October

Errr, may I remind you one one word..POMPOOS!

Is he now cool????!

I'm not absolutely sure my Manager at work would want him with me, but he would certainly liven up the 9-5:clapping:

Had to watch the last hour on sky multiscreen to see what I have missed,he is hilarious and very entertaining.I have fallen in love with his accent.Didn't Julia just love being called a girl when he put her hair up.

Isn't he fabulous!!!!!

I love him :cool2: a bit of a handful for Julia!!

Indeed! At times she looked like she didn't know what to do next. Natalie looked postively unimpressed while Beth treated the whole experience with real gusto. I thought he was great fun and when he told us about his Mum and his rotten Dad I warmed to him even more.

Indeed! At times she looked like she didn't know what to do next. Natalie looked postively unimpressed while Beth treated the whole experience with real gusto. I thought he was great fun and when he told us about his Mum and his rotten Dad I warmed to him even more.

Missed that bit,what did he say about them?

Missed that bit,what did he say about them?

In the last show, ceejay. He said something like that's why he wanted to make all women happy. It was quite touching as he briefly mentioned how his horrible Dad made his Mum so sad.

I watched both the shows, and thought Harald was great. :cool2:

If you look past his extroverted looks and brilliant accent, it's easy to see he is a likeable and entertaining character in person, that really lights up a screen!

The jewellery was gorgeous too - very unique with the 24c gold, and leopard designs. And that blue cabochon stuff was stunning.

EVERYTHING on QVC will now be a bore until he is back.

...unless of course, Germany do refuse to let him back in...

PLEASE QVC, hire Harald to flog all you have. I'd pay money to see him do the DIY shows!

Zis hedge trimmer is just fabbuluss darlink. It give ladeez good feelings. Everybody ask you where you got it. You be a qveen, a princess....I take my shirt off now...

Ooh I can see it now! :D

Great idea Snuffles! :up2:

Latest posts

Back