Pompoos / Harald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Sorry but I couldn't stop laughing at that the way that that guy, Harald, comes across. He is like a slightly more muscular, slightly German version of Prince! Why are so many male fashion designers gay? I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with it, but I don't get it. Even raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Dennis Basso is gay!

Harald is fabuuuuuulous ! I could watch and listen to him for hours, and I bet he's a scream to have a night out with - him and Loen from IW, a perfect combination ! I think its the way he strangles the English language with his German accent daaaaaarlink.

I enjoy seeing the 'Harald' shows, he's very individual and brings a bit of fun and glamorous flamboyance to QVC.

He also seems to bring with him the same two models, I never see them otherwise. Just wondering......

I think he brings his own models. Just watching the noon show, have you noticed all the gold framed pictures of himself all round the studio set!

I think he brings his own models. Just watching the noon show, have you noticed all the gold framed pictures of himself all round the studio set!

What a chap. Im loving the portraits all around. Wouldnt personally wear his creations for a lottery win but cant fault him on personality!

From what I gather he had a very traumatic childhood so all power to him for picking homself up and making his life successful. However I bet he is not always this "party party" personality we see on screen. Not a critisism just an observation

Yes he had a very bad childhood & I admire him. He is such a positive person & his motto is live life, make the most of every day. I love the singing & the growling & I agree I bet he is hilarious to be with on a night out.

Sorry but I couldn't stop laughing at that the way that that guy, Harald, comes across. He is like a slightly more muscular, slightly German version of Prince! Why are so many male fashion designers gay? I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with it, but I don't get it. Even raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Dennis Basso is gay!

gay men like women to look great. we enjoy glamour and fabulousness. but if you dont get it, dont worry about it, just thank your lucky stars that they are. and imagine the total **** you'd be wearing if it wasnt the case.

gay men like women to look great. we enjoy glamour and fabulousness. but if you dont get it, dont worry about it, just thank your lucky stars that they are. and imagine the total **** you'd be wearing if it wasnt the case.

I agree, usually, about gay men wanting women to look great. But surely you don't think today's offerings are good do you? It sort of blows the theory out of the window doesn't it?

Where was he when Claire was on this evening? Did he bugger of home early cause the TSV didnt sell out?

I agree, usually, about gay men wanting women to look great. But surely you don't think today's offerings are good do you? It sort of blows the theory out of the window doesn't it?

I haven't been watching much, but what I have seen has been better than the quackery factory/Kim/o so slim/crap that we usually see.
Whoever designs Haralds telly stuff (I'm sure it's not him) is working to a brief set by the channel. Think of the audience. That's what governs what you see.

Last edited:
Where was he when Claire was on this evening? Did he bugger of home early cause the TSV didnt sell out?

He flew back to Berlin to attend a "do" tonight.....

Sent from my new Apple iPad 32GB WiFi White using Tapatalk

Many love his simple wrap dresses, jackets and black trousers. They rave about the quality and fit. The stuff for QVC is mass produced, but he still takes pride in these.

Bettyboo, he gives you the creeps. But you think about the serial killers out there walking about looking so normal and the perfect quiet neighbours.

I love his wrap dresses! I have one black and one red. They are not very 'Harald' at all. Maybe this is why I bought them, ha ha!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Many love his simple wrap dresses, jackets and black trousers. They rave about the quality and fit. The stuff for QVC is mass produced, but he still takes pride in these.

Bettyboo, he gives you the creeps. But you think about the serial killers out there walking about looking so normal and the perfect quiet neighbours.
What have serial killers got to do with my opinion of Harald?

Latest posts

Back