Pompoos dresses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've not watched his show but seen them in the adverts and they look very nice - a good fit and not too short and skimpy. Perhaps it's because I've started on the Mon Cheries ??

Linda xx

They are FAB! I bought the previous TSV wrap dress in black and then picked up another one on Ebay for £12.99. They are viscose with elastane so no horrible polyester, they wash up well and are so comfy to wear and kind on the figure. I wear them with either leggings or opaques underneath. Its the only clothing range I really like on QVC although I don't really go for all his sparkly stuff. The dresses are very obviously well cut. And if you have big bazumbas like me, the dresses flatter them too. Put it this way, the husband is appreciative :clapping:

I agree Flamenco. They do wonders for the larger busted ;-) not sure which dress we are talking but I have the wrap in red and also black. I love them to bits, and they always get commented on. In fact, I may wear the red on xmas day :)

**Am mobile so please excuse typos, limited vocabulary and inability to thank/like posts!!**

I have the wrapover black one with the ruffle and it is fab. So easy to wear and I always get asked where it's from every time I wear it. It is really good quality and well cut.

They are FAB! I bought the previous TSV wrap dress in black and then picked up another one on Ebay for £12.99. They are viscose with elastane so no horrible polyester, they wash up well and are so comfy to wear and kind on the figure. I wear them with either leggings or opaques underneath. Its the only clothing range I really like on QVC although I don't really go for all his sparkly stuff. The dresses are very obviously well cut. And if you have big bazumbas like me, the dresses flatter them too. Put it this way, the husband is appreciative :clapping:

Thanks Flamenco. I hadn't thought of looking on eBay for that dress but I was able to pick one up for £16 (£46+ on QVC). I can't wait until it gets here.

I must admit for QVC fashion stuff I often check eBay first if I know the sizing ... at least with QVC if it's doesn't fit you can send it back. Or if buy something and I want it another colour I'll always go to eBay. I've bought one Kim & Co dress from eBay in pink that I already have in black and it didn't look anything like as nice so I resold it on eBay.

I bought his black dress with the raised flowers around the hem, and the cut and fabric are brilliant - no clingy poly/elas for our 'arrold !!!!! I too have been complimented, despite wearing the frock to a couple of funerals recently (well, it IS that time of year !)

I don't own any of his dresses, but I do have one of his coats - it's like a navy blue military mackintosh with the gold Pompoos crown on the sleeve. I picked it up at the outlet in Warrington, reduced from £125 to £24.99. It is absolutely wonderful, superb quality wears well and feels lovely on, and it so unlike other QVC fashion offerings. I can't do dresses as I've no figure at all, but on the whole the clothes of his that I've seen seem really good

Thanks Flamenco. I hadn't thought of looking on eBay for that dress but I was able to pick one up for £16 (£46+ on QVC). I can't wait until it gets here.

Woo hoo! Well done! I've just eyed up another one on Ebay which I might bid on today. I also like the odd bit of Nina Leonard so tend to buy that on Ebay too. Hope you love the dress when it arrives! Merry Christmas xx

Could well be, there isn't that much on eBay and this thread has probably started a new trend! I love a wrap dress, especially one you don't have to assemble yourself. I don't know what's wrong with my technique but when it's one of those you have to tie yourself I always end up looking like I'm wearing an apron.

I've got two of his dresses - the wrap one in black and a purple cap-sleeve one. They're both lovely, well-made and nice weight of fabric. I got a flouncy one too - very nice, but just too fancy for non-special occasions, so went back. Good range, is Harald's.

My black wrapover dress has just arrived and I'm very pleased with it. Fab material and very sexy! Saving over £30 on QVC prices is more than welcome too! Thanks ladies xx

Let us know how it goes ;-). It's a fab dress to wear on a date, so flattering!

Latest posts

Back