Please Sharon .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Stop playing in Dawn Bibby's glitter pot, you really don't need it !

:tongue2:

:flower:

Sharon is the stunning model that works with Joan Rivers.
She has a tendency to throw glitter over herself last night it wasn't as bad as usual.
Mostly it's thickly added large bits of gold, which she really doesn't need to enchance her skin.

:flower:

I love some of the models on QVC - some of them are so funny with their poses, I just can't help but laugh out loud when I'm watching them. Sharon is one who really "works it" along with Jo, who now appears as a guest to promote a skincare range - she was stunning. I think the worst is Beth - OMG - what is she on??? She does this odd little dance with her feet, she constantly looks like she's giggling - she pulls some hilarious faces. :D

it was after seeing it on sharon a couple of years ago that i asked the peeps on here what it was and where to get it...someone suggested the Molton Brown HG shimmer powder which i got in the outlet shop and i love it for nights out. Only last week the bottom came off :( and i lost half of it on the hall carpet( gutted as it costs £20+ ), which i hoovered up, and ever since, it's been depositing itself round the rooms each time i hoover. :D Bet even Sharon hasn't got gold-dust carpets !!!

Even the presenters seem to cover themselves in glitter when presenting jewllery.

I lilke Sharon, she's stunning but don't get me started on Beth. Every time she models she has to laugh over her shoulder at what the presenters are saying instead of looking at the camera and when she's in shot with another model she always, always, turns to the other model, scrunches up her nose and laughs in the other models face....every time!!!!

Probably a lovely woman off camera but damn annoying on.

I lilke Sharon, she's stunning but don't get me started on Beth. Every time she models she has to laugh over her shoulder at what the presenters are saying instead of looking at the camera and when she's in shot with another model she always, always, turns to the other model, scrunches up her nose and laughs in the other models face....every time!!!!

Probably a lovely woman off camera but damn annoying on.

Great observation-so true!:clapping:

I thought she looked wonderful

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back