Please say I'm not the only one...............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Quite like Ms Klass and she does seem a hard worker. She's got a great figure which she's clearly worked hard to maintain through the years so is a better sales person for a fitness programme than some lardy actress who has temporarily given up pies. Her show on ClassicFM is great on a long drive; personable and well-informed.

Myleene's not as annoying as Anthea Turner. I can't think of anyone who likes her!

I said that years ago and my MIL said I was jealous coz she’s pretty lol. ...gawd didn’t think I was that bitter
Lol ..... I’m not jealous btw lol .she seems a lost soul these days so... hope she finds happiness .. women in telly are not twee and timid ... it’s a hard buisness show buisness so good luck to them.. I’d be worried about stalkers when flashing the flesh ......so many weirdos out there ;0(
Many

I said that years ago and my MIL said I was jealous coz she’s pretty lol. ...gawd didn’t think I was that

Anthea has no talent. I think she popped up on a shopping channel touting a range of storage boxes and also did a show on CC4 about how to look after your house - Harry Hill spoofed it!

Did anyone watch "Fight School" (reality TV show circa 2002) _ Myleene's more talented brother (imho) was the author of his own eviction from the show by nominating himself to fight at the end of one episode, and lost. (he could have nominated any other fighter Doh!).

A great series they should have repeated. Anyhoo Don Klass was a better martial artist than his sister is at playing the piano (her only real skill).

Credit to him he didn't want the others to find out who his sister is.

Sorry went off-piste there with my mezmo-like memory for trivia but nothing useful!

Did anyone watch "Fight School" (reality TV show circa 2002) _ Myleene's more talented brother (imho) was the author of his own eviction from the show by nominating himself to fight at the end of one episode, and lost. (he could have nominated any other fighter Doh!).

A great series they should have repeated. Anyhoo Don Klass was a better martial artist than his sister is at playing the piano (her only real skill).

Credit to him he didn't want the others to find out who his sister is.

Sorry went off-piste there with my mezmo-like memory for trivia but nothing useful!

Yes, wasn't Myleene in Hear'Say? I'm sure they did that Pure and Simple track.

When Anthea Turner was a Blue Peter presenter she did make a papier mache Tracy Island, it was in 1993 & my eight year daughter & I still laugh about the mess on the kitchen floor as our effort slid slowly southwards. As a child in the 1960s I loved Blue Peter, Jackanory & Thunderbirds. I spent my childhood as Lady Penelope & had one of my grandmother's empty powder compacts so I could talk to Jeff Tracy. Sorry, the heat has obviously got to me.

Loved all
The kids programmes ..
John Noakes Bless
Him my fave ...
When presenters worked for their money lol ... not just coz they pretty faces ..Mostly and I’m old and grumpy lol

I recorded my "Myleene" song. Many thanks to Dolly Parton and Co for the tune. The words, however are mine!

https://www.mybodybymyleene.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIleb655jT3AIV4bftCh0RGQ2MEAAYASAAEgIVuvD_BwE

The exercise programme is now half price on her website.

There was an article in the Daily Mail reporting the progress of some women who followed the plan. They claimed to have lost lots of weight and inches, far more than you could by doing just a couple of hours of exercise each week.

I wonder if the DM endorsement was in return for MK doing a 'piece' for them?....Can someone post a link to this article & can Julius check out this potential Fake newswery? Many thanks in advance xxx

I wonder if the DM endorsement was in return for MK doing a 'piece' for them?....Can someone post a link to this article & can Julius check out this potential Fake newswery? Many thanks in advance xxx

Let's have a look at it. I don't doubt that Myleene will avoid any issues under such disclaimers as: "Individual results may vary" and "as part of a balanced lifestyle" etc.

I'm all for anything that gets people exercising however MK's exercises are mostly cardio - which only increases your fat burn while your actually doing the exercise and for about 20 mins after, so it'll be interesting to see how the participants describe their activity and the changes they made.

I'm just going out to Waitrose to get some nectarines for a new recipe I'm trying - nectarine and raspberry crumble.

I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately I work in an environment that is obsessed with "celebs," and when people talk about them I generally haven't a clue who most of these people are. People often make fun of me for it, but I don't care.

Why would I care about someone who's gone to some island to be televised having sexual intercourse? Personally I think they should all be left on the island PERMANENTLY with no cameras. Just leave them there like Swiss Family Robinson!

What I've never understood is when musicians / actors / presenters talk about politics. Why would I care what Bono thinks? OR John Lydon? They're perfectly entitled to their opinion but why are they put on a pedestal for us "mere mortals" to look up at them?

The main reasons a newspaper has not been read by us since the mid 1970s.

I think it was aimed at anybody blissfully unaware of photoshop to be honest. I think Mylene is quite lovely, but she doesn't have the figure she had when she was in the jungle, and she absolutely doesn't have the same figure as she does on that website.

Let's have a look at it. I don't doubt that Myleene will avoid any issues under such disclaimers as: "Individual results may vary" and "as part of a balanced lifestyle" etc.

I'm all for anything that gets people exercising however MK's exercises are mostly cardio - which only increases your fat burn while your actually doing the exercise and for about 20 mins after, so it'll be interesting to see how the participants describe their activity and the changes they made.

I'm just going out to Waitrose to get some nectarines for a new recipe I'm trying - nectarine and raspberry crumble.

'I'm just going out to Waitrose to get some nectarines for a new recipe I'm trying - nectarine and raspberry crumble.'

Love it!!:mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back